Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 10:04 AM

Re: LGBT thing is getting stupid

Originally Posted by TessA ->
She's probably not LGBT herself but pretending to get offended on behalf of those who are!
I think most people who are LGBT realise that in the times of the owners of those properties that now belong to The National Trust folk who weren't heterosexual would be probably imprisoned, condemned to asylums, tortured or even killed.
The guides who show people around will hardly be made aware of the owners sexuality as it would have been kept quiet, unless of course they were rampantly heterosexual and producing illegitimate children who would lay claim to their wealth
Very true in days where having heirs was supreme gay people had to marry and found ways to make it work. Right up to the late 1950s early 1960s that was happening, made some very dysfunctional unhappy families but better than going to prison for your sexual preference.

I think the numbers of people identifying as gay are still rising as it's accepted now but it'll plateau out eventually.

I am not sure transsexuals will plateau any time soon though as I have a funny feeling something environmentally is happening to cause the rise in numbers quite so quickly.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
[/B]

It's been given little space in history because it's so bloody wrong......and if everybody is honest with themselves, they believe it's wrong too.....
Oh dear it's my non-binary week as well.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 10:22 AM

Probably just a bit of publicity for the NT. Personally, I try to avoid them anyway because I am sick of their bullying tactics.

If we are to change history, does that mean that women such as Pankhurst were not in fact women? If so, what were they fighting for?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Stuff exists because the majority don't give a shit, either way.
Spitty's right, it's not the Gay's fault, it's the passive society who have let it happen. You might think it has nothing to do with you, but it's corrupting your children and grandchildren and destroying the fabric of society.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Oh dear it's my non-binary week as well.
Thanks Longdogs, you are the 'Ying' to my 'Yang' and prevent me from disappearing up my own rectum....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-01-2019, 11:59 AM

Spitty's right, it's not the Gay's fault, it's the passive society who have let it happen. You might think it has nothing to do with you, but it's corrupting your children and grandchildren and destroying the fabric of society.
That is right Foxy. I have nothing against what people are or what they want to be but just today it was mentioned how it is affecting school children. Schools don't know how to deal with it and why should they have to. It is nothing to do with education but everything to do with band waggons.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:08 PM

We live in a world where the smallest minority have superpowers and where when I was little we had but one queen today we have thousands of the little darlings ( bless em ) and the tv loves to show them off especially the bbc as it kind of helps them feel better about themselves , self justification I guess you’d call it ... by promoting it and others joining then it helps me feel better sort of thing and then together we can rap it down everyone else’s throat !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-01-2019, 12:15 PM

Thanks Longdogs, you are the 'Ying' to my 'Yang' and prevent me from disappearing up my own rectum....
That's a whole other category.

My favourite one is Gynosexual- Being attracted to feminine gender presentation

Get your flip charts ready
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2019, 12:23 PM

Hi

Look on the bright side.

More gays, less competition for the ladies.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

27-01-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's a whole other category.

My favourite one is Gynosexual- Being attracted to feminine gender presentation

Get your flip charts ready
I'll brace meself Longdogs.....
Now where's Google....

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top