Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2019, 11:05 PM

Re: PM of Israel is goin down!!

there just some people who can't tell the difference between a robust discussion and a slanging match!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 11:03 AM

Ain't that the truth and boy, how this place has changed. I half imagine some of the keyboard warriors banging bin lids in the playground as they indignantly strut out their views.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 01:38 PM

There's little point in really engaging in any topics on this site.
There is little to no discussion ,only insults flung by those who don't really keep up with the truth of what is happening in this world .

All I see when coming on this site now, is overall the hard core people who want to pander to each other, those who constantly change their views ,depending on who their 'mate' is, and the twisted lies and insults to gain appreciation from those who have been intimidated into following the leader .

'Intimidation' is a huge weapon to either gain support or see opposition diminish , but I am incredibly amazed at the number of senior people who have got the backbone of a jelly.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 01:43 PM

Is that a precursor to an OFF? (Official Forum Flounce)
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 02:25 PM

Looks like it doesn't it ?
Hello everyone we don't like the opinions expressed by some here so we hereby declare we are going to F.O ( flounce off )
After all this site is just a pit stop on the way to better places!
For the love of whatever why not just FO to better places if you want too without the fanfares and heralds
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
There's little point in really engaging in any topics on this site.
There is little to no discussion ,only insults flung by those who don't really keep up with the truth of what is happening in this world .

All I see when coming on this site now, is overall the hard core people who want to pander to each other, those who constantly change their views ,depending on who their 'mate' is, and the twisted lies and insults to gain appreciation from those who have been intimidated into following the leader .

'Intimidation' is a huge weapon to either gain support or see opposition diminish , but I am incredibly amazed at the number of senior people who have got the backbone of a jelly.
What sort of intimidation do you mean ?
Who is pandering to whom?
Don't be shy you have just posted a pretty damning post and totally unsupported by facts .
I will also say it was extremely rude and insulting to just about everyone posting here minus a handful of disgruntled malcontents .
I am afraid have not noticed you making any earth shattering posts on the state of the world and await such posts with bated breath .

Failure to engage in a discussion IMO is a lack of a reasoned and courteous rebuttal .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2019, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Looks like it doesn't it ?
Hello everyone we don't like the opinions expressed by some here so we hereby declare we are going to F.O ( flounce off )
After all this site is just a pit stop on the way to better places!
For the love of whatever why not just FO to better places if you want too without the fanfares and heralds
After long research I gather that the poster has a played the

Nearly Noun Flounce Card....rarely seen or used.

Flounce

noun

an exaggerated action intended to express annoyance or impatience:
"she nearly left the room with a flounce"

Thank you
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

04-02-2019, 02:44 PM

Flouncing is akin to little boys falling out playing football .
The offended usually leave and if they own the ball will take it home !
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

04-02-2019, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Flouncing is akin to little boys falling out playing football .
The offended usually leave and if they own the ball will take it home !
Would that be the Little Princess Flounce?

Anyway what’s the latetest from Israel?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

04-02-2019, 03:11 PM

I don't know what the political state of affairs is there but their economy is doing well alway more difficult to unseat a leader if the economy is flourishing .

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top