Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 11:28 AM

Re: It’s coming soon !!!!

Not a chance, and I will buy an old robust 'diesel' banger and shunt them off the road if I see one.....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 02:31 PM

Just laughing to myself. What happens when the driverless car is waiting for a parking space with another driven by someone who is determined to beat it to the space.
Will the driverless car be polite if, after waiting patiently for the space before the other driver spotted it too, let the other driver who has edged closer, have the space????
Or will the driverless car have a facility that sounds like a Dalak, booming out - "This Parking Space is Claimed".

The mind boggles. I can see future car parking fisticuffs.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:25 PM

Apparently, driverless cars are to be given moral codes, so if the car senses it’s going to have an accident, it will make a decision..ie, do I swerve to avoid that person, and run into the back of a car, possibly causing more death and destruction, or do I just go ahead and run the person over..I think driverless cars are the future...but not yet
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:37 PM

Never gonna happen.

Imagine the revenue that would be lost by not being able to entrap motorists for speeding and sending them in their millions on £90 Speed Awareness Courses!

The motorist is the No 1 cash cow. They're not going to give that up.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Never gonna happen.

Imagine the revenue that would be lost by not being able to entrap motorists for speeding and sending them in their millions on £90 Speed Awareness Courses!

The motorist is the No 1 cash cow. They're not going to give that up.
They’ll just find another way to extract money from motorists!..
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 06:49 PM

Can't wait for it to be delivered down the pub pissed as you like car takes you home result (But i don't think thats how its going to work)

Just waiting till they come down in price then I will buy one 0 to 60 4 seconds

Quicker they get rid of diesels the better even when I had a Landi 4x4 I had petrol engins v6 and my Jags were v8's quite and quick
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 08:49 AM

Question: Who fills in the Insurance accident report form in the event of a collision and who accepts the blame???
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Can't wait for it to be delivered down the pub pissed as you like car takes you home result (But i don't think thats how its going to work)

Just waiting till they come down in price then I will buy one 0 to 60 4 seconds

Quicker they get rid of diesels the better even when I had a Landi 4x4 I had petrol engins v6 and my Jags were v8's quite and quick
Have you ever tried typing a postcode when you a sozzled?
Who knows where you could end up.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 09:05 AM

Will I be able to send it to the corner shop with a list?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 11:30 AM

Rush hour is going to be interesting, miles of parked cars queueing on the roads with no drivers in them....
Will York Council fine them all for not switching off their engines?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top