Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 09:02 PM

apology

Hi everyone, I would like to apologise for not posting as much as perhaps I should be, I am not really computer savvy yet, but I will try to improve. I am not in the best of health and I can see that many of you have health issue's too yet you all seem to manage to post regularly, I was here for a short time in 2017, then I was in hospital on and off, anyway I have found comfort being here and I try to answer post's as often as I can, I simply want you all to know I am very grateful to all of you as I really don't get out much and I have lost all of my immediate family, but have cousins who come to see me whenever possible as they live abroad, I also have a few good friends my best friend died 2015 and I miss her, I have three friend nearby we meet whenever we can as they also have issues, truth is it gets lonely sometimes although I am ok in my aloneness, it has been such a treat being here, so I just thought I would take time to explain my position, as I always think it's a good thing to know a bit about about who you are talking to. I hope this explains my situation. and again thank you as I don't sleep well so this has been a very nice place to come to on the sleepless nights, everyone seems so nice here. thank you
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 09:06 PM

Re: apology

Issi that was sweet and kind to explain. I am a regular poster, only because my work is mostly online, so it is easy for me.
Many of us here have lost loved ones and friends, so you are not alone.

Just post when you feel up to it.
Take care.
Sweetie x
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 09:09 PM

Hi Issi, you're doing just fine!
Drop in when you can, regular posting isn't compulsory!
Stick around kid
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 09:23 PM

Eeeee lass, don't apologise for not posting enough! Some are here every day posting, some, like me only post every now and again.

There's no set rule petal. As long as you get some comfort, some company, some laughs and feel at home, that's what counts, not how much you post.

'Ere yar chuck, have a hug or two
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 09:26 PM

Issi, you don't have to apologise to us, we all understand.

We are all nice people on here and if you want to talk to someone just 'SHOUT' and we will be there for you. Susie J xx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 09:50 PM

Like others have said Issi, you don't need to apologise just because you feel you may not be posting enough.

Many joined years ago and have never posted at all, so I think you are doing just fine.

You will get plenty of support on here if you feel a bit down, or poorly, so keep at it gal, and here's hoping you begin to feel stronger soon.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 10:37 PM

Nice to see you back, Issi.
Don't worry about posting, there's real life out there to contend with, not us 3/4" squares. Just pop in when you can
Sorry to hear about you not being well though.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 11:07 PM

no need to apologize Issi.
I'm glad you've found somewhere friendly.
I can't remember the last time I apologized for anything,I must be getting perfect in my old age.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2019, 11:20 PM

Hello Issi I agree with the posters above.

We want you to enjoy yourself when you come on Over50s, you don't have to answer every post, just post what you want when you want. We don't expect people to post every day, just when you feel like it.

If you are feeling down or aren't feeling well at any time, I recommend you share your feelings here as we have some wonderful members who are always willing to give you support through any bad days.

If you can't sleep and are restless at night, we have a Games section which may cheer you up .... sometimes we have a few late night owls here too

https://www.over50sforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

I hope you'll feel stronger again soon.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-02-2019, 12:15 AM

Hi issi, This thread proves that you are able and confident to start threads. So what’s your next thread title? I look forward to reading it with interest!

Treat starting a thread like a hand grenade, just throw one in and run for your life!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top