Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:16 AM

Do You Have A Favourite Television Programme At The Moment?

My favourite programme at the moment is, Portrait Artist Of The Year.

The nine artists made up of professional and amateur artists, paint one of three famous people, not z lister types!

At the end of the four hours, the celebrity chooses the the painting of them that they like the best.

The judges, choose one artist to go through. The one that wins will paint a portrait of singer Tom Jones to go in Wales National Museum.

I’m not sure if Sky Arts is a free channel, or just available to Sky subscribers?
I find this programme, is very addictive!

Do you have a favourite/must-see programme at the moment?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:18 AM

Re: Do You Have A Favourite Television Programme At The Moment?

I like Only Connect although I'm lucky if I get a couple of questions right. I do quite well on the missing vowels round at the end though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I like Only Connect although I'm lucky if I get a couple of questions right. I do quite well on the missing vowels round at the end though.
Longy, l have never heard of that programme? When is on and at what time? It sounds interesting.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:34 AM

Countryfile.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, l have never heard of that programme? When is on and at what time? It sounds interesting.
Monday night, 8:00pm, BBC2 - followed by my favourite - University Challenge.

As I don't own a TV at the moment I usually watch with at a friend's house - and discuss both programmes over a glass - or three - of red!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-03-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Countryfile.
Ben, I sometimes watch this programme, especially when it includes something about hen keeping.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

As I don't own a TV at the moment I usually watch with at a friend's house - and discuss both programmes over a glass - or three - of red!
ST, l occasionally watch this programme. It comes in useful if any of the questions come up in the quizzes l attend regularly!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Monday's 8pm BBC2 (just before University Challenge).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-03-2019, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Sorry Tabs. You beat me to it. I also love UC although every week that passes, I get less and less. I put it down to things changing since I was at school.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2019, 12:29 PM

Repeats of Third Rock from the Sun.
I did like A Place to call Home but it's finished now, excellent Aussie drama.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top