Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 07:58 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone,

I was another wild night here but I think Gareth is finally running out of puff. I hope so because today's the day my new garage doors arrive!

Oh the joy of being able to use the garage again - without having to arm-wrestle an evil, totally possessed, up and over door that had murderous ambitions.

Apart from that - the day is mine to play with!

Have fun whatever you are doing.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 08:28 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning Silver Tabby and all who follow

Once again it was extremely windy here in rural Cambridgeshire overnight. The gale force wind has now abated and it’s started to rain, not a very good day weatherwise.

Shopping was done yesterday, today I have to take someone for a hospital appointment. Parking there is so expensive and so few parking spaces that it’s better for me to do this than them use their own car. I drop them off and then go and find something to do for an hour or so until a mobile phone call advises they are ready to be picked up.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 08:38 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes same here in Yorkshire a noisy stormy night and I heard on the forecast last night another storm on it's way ...oh well it's filling up the reservoirs in preparation for the great summer we are going to have....she said hopefully

Out to lunch with pals today to a new restaurant near Harrogate....I'm told it's nice....hope so.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 08:50 AM

Morning all.

Its pouring of rain here, and a slight wind.

Nothing planned for today, sending OH out to do a bit of shopping for me.

Tabs how is your Food diary going?

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 09:57 AM

Good morning everyone still wild and wet here.

The new lambs arrived in the field next to my house yesterday , poor little things they are trying to find shelter.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:05 AM

Good morning everybody.
I was planning a walk in the Derbyshire Dales with my friend but the weather's a bit unpredictable. I think we'll end up at the gym followed by lunch & shopping.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 10:14 AM

Good morning all the wet and windy weather continues.

Mr Mags is just back from having his blood tests. He didn’t have anything to eat or drink before he went, thinking it was a cholestrol test but was told he need not have fasted after all as they do the cholestrol tests every five years now .... todays test was for kidneys and liver.

Enjoy your day
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 12:12 PM

Good morning, still wet & windy here also, Mags, but we do live in the same area.
Not a lot happening today, must get myself of this chair & away from the PC & go do some housework.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-03-2019, 01:12 PM

Good Afternoon everyone.
It is blowing a gale here.
I might go and take some pics of the beach.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top