Join for free
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:34 PM

Vouchers and coupons excess

So many places dole out vouchers or coupons. My purse and counter top get riddled with them. They're like the hangers in the wardrobe.... multiplying when you're not looking.

I get vouchers aplenty for something I rarely buy and for the usual purchases I rarely get vouchers.

Then I either leave them at home or remember them only when they're out of date - or I've chucked them away as I don't buy the item.

It's all con anyway isn't it?

Bring back Green Shield Stamps - at least you could stick them in a book
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:46 PM

Re: Vouchers and coupons excess

I get coupons from sainsburys . Sometimes I get £8 off a £40 shop which is great . I usually only shop there when I have a coupon.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 10:51 PM

We always shop at Morrison’s, we collect their £5 vouchers and save them up to spend at Christmas, the last Christmas shop, buying the turkey, and all the associated stuff cost us about 42p...I think we’d saved about £90..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 11:20 PM

I find vouchers annoying even Waitrose have started giving them at the check out for one item and always for things I would never buy like biscuits and ready meals

Why don't they just take money off I am sure it would be cheaper in the long run.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top