Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 12:27 AM

Re: The perfect flower ??????

It is simply beautiful.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Blimey, at last you have one in focus

Like all my lenses, they produce the best image if matched to the camera.
So what does that mean? Are you saying that if you have if you have a kit lens with a basic DSLR, such as the Nikon D5300, you cannot take quality photos?

One may confuse this with depth of field which is something entirely different. This is what is out of focus infront and behind the subject taken
Have a look here and it will explain all that you need to know
https://expertphotography.com/beauti...t-photography/
It entirely depends on whether you are shooting landscapes on what aperture you use. With that in mind, an aperture of f16 - 22 would be good.
Having said that, you still haven't got a clue. You try to give advice on here that you tried to gain online.
Thank you for saying I got it right at last, I did say I was still learning after all these years.

Quote" [/U][/B] So what does that mean? Are you saying that if you have if you have a kit lens with a basic DSLR, such as the Nikon D5300, you cannot take quality photos?" Unquote

Where did I say that ?????

Quote " It entirely depends on whether you are shooting landscapes on what aperture you use. With that in mind, an aperture of f16 - 22 would be good." unquote

Don't think landscapes were even mentioned

Quote " Having said that, you still haven't got a clue. Unquote

What a lovely way to boost someones confidence.

I think I will just ignore your post thinking about it, and that is being polite
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 08:36 AM

Gorgeous.....just perfect
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2019, 02:27 PM

A great picture RS. It would be better in white.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top