Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:40 PM

You must have been a beautiful baby...

Ok, let's see the baby piccies....and the little girls and boys that were so cute...

This is Wild Blueberry. I think I was 2 years old...

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:53 PM

Re: You must have been a beautiful baby...

Now I have a story about when I was born and how I ended WW2.

Believe it or not my parents were very proud and happy to have a son "ME". They were so happy they got a photographer as soon as possible to take photos of myself.

Well it just so happens the local newspaper were doing an article on war time babies born in 1945 so approached my parents to get permission to use my photo. Well my parents agreed and i appeared in the local newspaper.

It went even further than that it got into the nationals and Churchill read the article.

Now here is the interesting bit, he decided it would be a good idea to have thousands of the photo taken and dropped on a bombing raid over Germany.

The raid took place and down fluttered all these pictures of myself. Hitler got hold of one , looked at it and decided that as I was so ugly bombing Britain was a waste it time. So he gave up and killed himself.

And that dear story readers is how we won world war 2
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:01 PM

Mine are in my profile pics
But here is baby Rhian (again!)
With brothers Aled and Geraint

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	user3637_pic11064_1512760550.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	6988  
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Ok, let's see the baby piccies....and the little girls and boys that were so cute...

What a beautiful face
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->

How lovely!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Now I have a story about when I was born and how I ended WW2.

Believe it or not my parents were very proud and happy to have a son "ME". They were so happy they got a photographer as soon as possible to take photos of myself.

Well it just so happens the local newspaper were doing an article on war time babies born in 1945 so approached my parents to get permission to use my photo. Well my parents agreed and i appeared in the local newspaper.

It went even further than that it got into the nationals and Churchill read the article.

Now here is the interesting bit, he decided it would be a good idea to have thousands of the photo taken and dropped on a bombing raid over Germany.

The raid took place and down fluttered all these pictures of myself. Hitler got hold of one , looked at it and decided that as I was so ugly bombing Britain was a waste it time. So he gave up and killed himself.

And that dear story readers is how we won world war
That explains a lot !
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:17 PM

Here's me - I think I was about 6 months old.

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:19 PM

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 08:20 PM

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

29-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top