Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 03:35 PM

Re: Getting Away From It All

Originally Posted by Grumblewagon ->
May, I could do the same, but a local farmer has obviously been spraying a field with manure, and it's not exactly smelling of roses!
Shirley - my phone is only capable of making phone calls. It's paperbacks for reading and a camera for taking photos.
LOL,I know what You mean,We were surrounded by fields when I was wee and My Dad used to tell us to breath in deeply as it was good for Our health...aye that'll be right :~)
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 03:48 PM

Well I am about to go on my first holiday for decades !
Not too sure how I feel at the moment but once I'm on my way, I think it will be fine.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 04:57 PM

I am sure you will have a wonderful time Rachel, the excitement will kick in just before you go.

I know what you are saying Grumblewagon, I still buy paperbacks, still got a camera but sometimes it is so much lighter not having to cart everything around on a day out.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2015, 09:39 AM

Thanks Shirley
I shall be fine tomrrow morning but am definitely fretting today, worrying about the cats.
A friend will be coming over twice a day to feed and water them but I've never left them before.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2015, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Thanks Shirley
I shall be fine tomrrow morning but am definitely fretting today, worrying about the cats.
A friend will be coming over twice a day to feed and water them but I've never left them before.
Where you off to?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top