Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 02:21 PM

Re: Today I bought............

Today I bought some mince pies, brandy butter, thick cream, cheese straws, piece of beef, some apples, cheesy footballs, a bottle of wine, a sherry trifle, a box of shortbread, stollen pieces, clementines, some wrapping paper, gammon joint, some jingle bells, a partridge in a pear tree, Christmas crackers, a turkey, I spent a load of dosh on booze from Costco, wines..lager..cider..soft drinks..gin and some more gin, a bottle of sherry for the wifey, two turtle doves, an instruction manual, a bottle of alka seltzer, Brussels sprouts, Chocolate coins, Tin of biscuits, ten carrier bags, cranberry sauce in a jar, three french hens, a large chocolate cake, two bottles of Hock, a Christmas tree, a beautiful fairy to go on the top, a bottle of washing-up liquid, a George Foreman grill, some groceries, a new lipstick, a six pack, cat meds, a box of sugared almonds, a pack of aunt bessies roast potatoes, a tub of goose fat, more mince pies, four calling birds, The best of Andy Stewart LP, a ticket to warmer climes, a KFC variety bucket, a student ticket to the 2018 Photography Show and 10 Lords a leaping, a big tub of icecream, Christmas themed serviettes, a bottle of mulled wine, two chocolate variety packs, more chocs for the tree, 5 Gold rings. A sprig of mistletoe. A holiday for Xmas 2018 somewhere warmer, Some stockings for Silver Tabby, New leggings for Longlegs, 6 Geese a laying, a bottle of Gaviscon
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 08:14 PM

Today I bought some mince pies, brandy butter, thick cream, cheese straws, piece of beef, some apples, cheesy footballs, a bottle of wine, a sherry trifle, a box of shortbread, stollen pieces, clementines, some wrapping paper, gammon joint, some jingle bells, a partridge in a pear tree, Christmas crackers, a turkey, I spent a load of dosh on booze from Costco, wines..lager..cider..soft drinks..gin and some more gin, a bottle of sherry for the wifey, two turtle doves, an instruction manual, a bottle of alka seltzer, Brussels sprouts, Chocolate coins, Tin of biscuits, ten carrier bags, cranberry sauce in a jar, three french hens, a large chocolate cake, two bottles of Hock, a Christmas tree, a beautiful fairy to go on the top, a bottle of washing-up liquid, a George Foreman grill, some groceries, a new lipstick, a six pack, cat meds, a box of sugared almonds, a pack of aunt bessies roast potatoes, a tub of goose fat, more mince pies, four calling birds, The best of Andy Stewart LP, a ticket to warmer climes, a KFC variety bucket, a student ticket to the 2018 Photography Show and 10 Lords a leaping, a big tub of icecream, Christmas themed serviettes, a bottle of mulled wine, two chocolate variety packs, more chocs for the tree, 5 Gold rings. A sprig of mistletoe. A holiday for Xmas 2018 somewhere warmer, Some stockings for Silver Tabby, New leggings for Longlegs, 6 Geese a laying, a bottle of Gaviscon. A poinsettia in a pot.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2017, 09:48 PM

Today I bought some mince pies, brandy butter, thick cream, cheese straws, piece of beef, some apples, cheesy footballs, a bottle of wine, a sherry trifle, a box of shortbread, stollen pieces, clementines, some wrapping paper, gammon joint, some jingle bells, a partridge in a pear tree, Christmas crackers, a turkey, I spent a load of dosh on booze from Costco, wines..lager..cider..soft drinks..gin and some more gin, a bottle of sherry for the wifey, two turtle doves, an instruction manual, a bottle of alka seltzer, Brussels sprouts, Chocolate coins, Tin of biscuits, ten carrier bags, cranberry sauce in a jar, three french hens, a large chocolate cake, two bottles of Hock, a Christmas tree, a beautiful fairy to go on the top, a bottle of washing-up liquid, a George Foreman grill, some groceries, a new lipstick, a six pack, cat meds, a box of sugared almonds, a pack of aunt bessies roast potatoes, a tub of goose fat, more mince pies, four calling birds, The best of Andy Stewart LP, a ticket to warmer climes, a KFC variety bucket, a student ticket to the 2018 Photography Show and 10 Lords a leaping, a big tub of icecream, Christmas themed serviettes, a bottle of mulled wine, two chocolate variety packs, more chocs for the tree, 5 Gold rings, A sprig of mistletoe, A holiday for Xmas 2018 somewhere warmer, Some stockings for Silver Tabby, New leggings for Longlegs, 6 Geese a laying, a bottle of Gaviscon, A poinsettia in a pot, two packets of lametta,
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 08:28 PM

Today I bought some mince pies, brandy butter, thick cream, cheese straws, piece of beef, some apples, cheesy footballs, a bottle of wine, a sherry trifle, a box of shortbread, stollen pieces, clementines, some wrapping paper, gammon joint, some jingle bells, a partridge in a pear tree, Christmas crackers, a turkey, I spent a load of dosh on booze from Costco, wines..lager..cider..soft drinks..gin and some more gin, a bottle of sherry for the wifey, two turtle doves, an instruction manual, a bottle of alka seltzer, Brussels sprouts, Chocolate coins, Tin of biscuits, ten carrier bags, cranberry sauce in a jar, three french hens, a large chocolate cake, two bottles of Hock, a Christmas tree, a beautiful fairy to go on the top, a bottle of washing-up liquid, a George Foreman grill, some groceries, a new lipstick, a six pack, cat meds, a box of sugared almonds, a pack of aunt bessies roast potatoes, a tub of goose fat, more mince pies, four calling birds, The best of Andy Stewart LP, a ticket to warmer climes, a KFC variety bucket, a student ticket to the 2018 Photography Show and 10 Lords a leaping, a big tub of icecream, Christmas themed serviettes, a bottle of mulled wine, two chocolate variety packs, more chocs for the tree, 5 Gold rings, A sprig of mistletoe, A holiday for Xmas 2018 somewhere warmer, Some stockings for Silver Tabby, New leggings for Longlegs, 6 Geese a laying, a bottle of Gaviscon, A poinsettia in a pot, two packets of lametta, some new cords for Fruity, some Roses for Mups, Seven Swans a Swimming
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 07:20 AM

Today I bought some mince pies, brandy butter, thick cream, cheese straws, piece of beef, some apples, cheesy footballs, a bottle of wine, a sherry trifle, a box of shortbread, stollen pieces, clementines, some wrapping paper, gammon joint, some jingle bells, a partridge in a pear tree, Christmas crackers, a turkey, I spent a load of dosh on booze from Costco, wines..lager..cider..soft drinks..gin and some more gin, a bottle of sherry for the wifey, two turtle doves, an instruction manual, a bottle of alka seltzer, Brussels sprouts, Chocolate coins, Tin of biscuits, ten carrier bags, cranberry sauce in a jar, three french hens, a large chocolate cake, two bottles of Hock, a Christmas tree, a beautiful fairy to go on the top, a bottle of washing-up liquid, a George Foreman grill, some groceries, a new lipstick, a six pack, cat meds, a box of sugared almonds, a pack of aunt bessies roast potatoes, a tub of goose fat, more mince pies, four calling birds, The best of Andy Stewart LP, a ticket to warmer climes, a KFC variety bucket, a student ticket to the 2018 Photography Show and 10 Lords a leaping, a big tub of icecream, Christmas themed serviettes, a bottle of mulled wine, two chocolate variety packs, more chocs for the tree, 5 Gold rings, A sprig of mistletoe, A holiday for Xmas 2018 somewhere warmer, Some stockings for Silver Tabby, New leggings for Longlegs, 6 Geese a laying, a bottle of Gaviscon, A poinsettia in a pot, two packets of lametta, some new cords for Fruity, some Roses for Mups, Seven Swans a Swimming, sexy undies for Sweetie Pie, basket of strawberries for Mup's Beddies, a gaggle of geese.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2017, 09:17 PM

Today I bought some mince pies, brandy butter, thick cream, cheese straws, piece of beef, some apples, cheesy footballs, a bottle of wine, a sherry trifle, a box of shortbread, stollen pieces, clementines, some wrapping paper, gammon joint, some jingle bells, a partridge in a pear tree, Christmas crackers, a turkey, I spent a load of dosh on booze from Costco, wines..lager..cider..soft drinks..gin and some more gin, a bottle of sherry for the wifey, two turtle doves, an instruction manual, a bottle of alka seltzer, Brussels sprouts, Chocolate coins, Tin of biscuits, ten carrier bags, cranberry sauce in a jar, three french hens, a large chocolate cake, two bottles of Hock, a Christmas tree, a beautiful fairy to go on the top, a bottle of washing-up liquid, a George Foreman grill, some groceries, a new lipstick, a six pack, cat meds, a box of sugared almonds, a pack of aunt bessies roast potatoes, a tub of goose fat, more mince pies, four calling birds, The best of Andy Stewart LP, a ticket to warmer climes, a KFC variety bucket, a student ticket to the 2018 Photography Show and 10 Lords a leaping, a big tub of icecream, Christmas themed serviettes, a bottle of mulled wine, two chocolate variety packs, more chocs for the tree, 5 Gold rings, A sprig of mistletoe, A holiday for Xmas 2018 somewhere warmer, Some stockings for Silver Tabby, New leggings for Longlegs, 6 Geese a laying, a bottle of Gaviscon, A poinsettia in a pot, two packets of lametta, some new cords for Fruity, some Roses for Mups, Seven Swans a Swimming, sexy undies for Sweetie Pie, basket of strawberries for Mup's Beddies, a gaggle of geese, Some Jaffa cakes, Eight maids a-milking

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top