Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 09:50 AM

Elvis.

Remembering Elvis on the anniversary of his death 41years ago today.
Still The King.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 09:59 AM

Re: Elvis.

Well remember the impact he had at the time. .

caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:05 AM

Even near the end he was and is better than the rest.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:12 AM

NO he wasn't - he was a mess - couldn't remember the words - slurred his speech and had to be whisked away in a car very quickly after the show - he was DYING from drug overdose!!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
NO he wasn't - he was a mess - couldn't remember the words - slurred his speech and had to be whisked away in a car very quickly after the show - he was DYING from drug overdose!!

Do read some of the comments below caricatures Unchained melody link.

He had become a mess...but when he could sing.. he was still a talented mess.

I wonder how many here are doddery when they have had a few drinks or taken their daily dose of medication .
d00d
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:34 AM

Early days for me. This cracks me up ...

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Do read some of the comments below caricatures Unchained melody link.

He had become a mess...but when he could sing.. he was still a talented mess.

I wonder how many here are doddery when they have had a few drinks or taken their daily dose of medication .
stop makin excuses for him ; his wife walked out on him with his daughter admitting that the marriage was not working - I have watched a few clips of him singing in his last days and they are disaster - it was embarrassing to watch him FGS!
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Well remember the impact he had at the time. .

I'm not much of an Elvis fan but I do love this video. It reminds me of the John Travolta piece from Grease with the chaps on the car. Very sexy, both of them. I can't deny Elvis was very handsome, lovely eyes.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 12:28 PM

In celebration

https://www.odeon.co.uk/films/elvis_...special/18061/

solo
UK

16-08-2018, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I'm not much of an Elvis fan but I do love this video. It reminds me of the John Travolta piece from Grease with the chaps on the car. Very sexy, both of them. I can't deny Elvis was very handsome, lovely eyes.
Same here eccles. No geting away from the fact he was certainly handsome and those moves well they were something else
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top