Join for free
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 12:51 AM

'the clever guts diet'

Dr, Michael Mosley also TV Presenter ‘s brilliant book is the Authentic book to help with all kinds of Digestive problems including IBS ,Chron’s Disease.

He swallowed a miniature camera to see his own gut in action, from the time he eat food to its process through the body and elimination, and how long food and liquid tacks to digest.

It also includes an eating plan with recipes to alleviate and even cure digestion problems

You can buy used copies on Amazon UK from £1.62
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 09:14 AM

Re: 'the clever guts diet'

Just been to look, Azure, and put it on my 'wish list' - along with his wife's recipe book.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 10:38 PM

Re: 'the clever guts diet'

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Just been to look, Azure, and put it on my 'wish list' - along with his wife's recipe book.
I'm sure you will find it very interesting Silver Tabby

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top