Join for free
Page 51 of 276 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 01:31 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Dreamy I guess you have been moved now.
Maybe some of the Gentlemen may be nice to chat to.
I hope this is the case.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 05:55 PM

It's not so bad plus I've been told I can go home as long as I keep taking my anti biotics. The bug I've got they don't know the name of yet, and it's delaying my chemo but I want to get home; in total, I must have spent over a month in hospital so far this year.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
It's not so bad plus I've been told I can go home as long as I keep taking my anti biotics. The bug I've got they don't know the name of yet, and it's delaying my chemo but I want to get home; in total, I must have spent over a month in hospital so far this year.
At least you can go home Dreamy, that is good news.
I hope you get a good nights rest.
I will look out for your post tomorrow.
Sweet Dreams.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 12:31 AM

You'll feel better when you're home and in familiar surroundings Ffosse. I hope they will have good care for you there. Won't you need dressing changes etc?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 11:52 AM

I'll need my neck dressing changed one last time, but there are stitches there that will have to come out at some point.

I've been told that I can go home tomorrow, now, and can't wait - everything gets very samey in hospital after a while.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2018, 03:48 PM

Now I await my Haemotology appointment. Very heavy rain here.
Hello Flosse i also went for a chest x-ray Monday just gone, so i to am waiting for the results good luck with yours.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

29-03-2018, 07:19 PM

I'll need my neck dressing changed one last time, but there are stitches there that will have to come out at some point.

I've been told that I can go home tomorrow, now, and can't wait - everything gets very samey in hospital after a while.
That is good news Dreamy. You are bored I know that.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

29-03-2018, 08:02 PM

They decided to let me go early with a mountain of antibiotics to take.

Still, I'm relieved to be home - 2 and a bit weeks in hospital is never nice although the staff do their best and the food was good, I relish my independence more.

The house is freezing (am glad I remembered to switch off everything when I left) so I've put on the central heating and my little space heater next to me.

I'm hoping that I can resume my chemotherapy soon (will see the consultant next Tuesday). But I hope I don't have to go into hospital again for anything.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

29-03-2018, 08:14 PM

They decided to let me go early with a mountain of antibiotics to take.

Still, I'm relieved to be home - 2 and a bit weeks in hospital is never nice although the staff do their best and the food was good, I relish my independence more.

The house is freezing (am glad I remembered to switch off everything when I left) so I've put on the central heating and my little space heater next to me.

I'm hoping that I can resume my chemotherapy soon (will see the consultant next Tuesday). But I hope I don't have to go into hospital again for anything.
Me too Dreamy just replied to you at the bar.
Make a nice hot water bottle, I find them comforting.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

29-03-2018, 08:38 PM

Just made a nice hot water bottle.

Page 51 of 276 « First < 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top