Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 07:16 AM

Super processed Britain :(

This is what we eat
It no wonder there are such obesity levels .

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ay-bentos-pies
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 07:29 AM

Re: Super processed Britain :(

Hi

I eat none of those, much prefer homemade.

I also avoid pies.

Excessive pie consumption has been known to change people into rabid Communists.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 07:31 AM

susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 07:45 AM

Thank god, I only eat one of those and that's the Bread.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 08:20 AM

I eat a few of those items ..or would eat them but I'm not obese. I'm sure that a lack of exercise in conjunction with still eating them would make me larger though.

A 'calories in - calories out' estimate has to considered. If a person doesn't or can't burn off the calories that are in those items, as is often the case, then eating them is potentially going to lead to obesity.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 09:10 AM

They all look horrible
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 10:18 AM

I admit I used to eat the Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pies.
Wouldn't let any of the other items pass my lips though.

Weeeellllll maybe except the fish sticks and the pasta in sauce, the cherry Bakewell, the crunchy nut cornflakes, the bread and of course the chocolate.
Ok I've eaten all of them at one stage of my life except for the Matthews Turkey things.
However in my defence I always used to eat them standing up as every scientist will confirm anything eaten or drank standing up will not have any bad effects on the human body.

I've known this since school as when I was in the forth form my mate told me that if you have sex standing up, the girl cannot get pregnant.
And it's true as I've told all twelve of my children when they were old enough. 😁😁
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 10:52 AM

Ok two of us here are obese, two aren't. We generally eat the same and yes we eat several of those foods, pasta in sauce a staple in this flat. Difference between us all is exercise two of us due to illness and disability don't move as much as the other two. I've been big all my life, given a choice between reading or going to the gym I take the book. That's what causes most obesity, not the food we are putting in our mouths IMO but for some people it is the food and snacking I notice for some is out of control.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 11:27 AM

No I don't eat any of that rubbish!!!...except the Mullerlight yoghurt which I buy occasionally as a wee treat...it's yummy..and who on here has never eaten Cadburies milk chocolate?....I try My best to keep all sweet sugary stuff out of My cupboards,and My gob!....but I sometimes weaken..after all ..I am shooman
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I admit I used to eat the Fray Bentos Steak and Kidney pies.
Wouldn't let any of the other items pass my lips though.

Weeeellllll maybe except the fish sticks and the pasta in sauce, the cherry Bakewell, the crunchy nut cornflakes, the bread and of course the chocolate.
Ok I've eaten all of them at one stage of my life except for the Matthews Turkey things.
However in my defence I always used to eat them standing up as every scientist will confirm anything eaten or drank standing up will not have any bad effects on the human body.

I've known this since school as when I was in the forth form my mate told me that if you have sex standing up, the girl cannot get pregnant.
And it's true as I've told all twelve of my children when they were old enough. ����
Heh heh....thanks for My first giggle of the day MC

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top