Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

09-09-2018, 06:53 PM

New thread - Travelling

I am totally daft with forums and computers so please bear with me.

But we live long time in our camper van and would like to know if you do the same. Love travelling round UK and Europe so please get in touch if any of you do likewize
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 10:19 AM

Re: New thread - Travelling

Originally Posted by Panda ->
I am totally daft with forums and computers so please bear with me.

But we live long time in our camper van and would like to know if you do the same. Love travelling round UK and Europe so please get in touch if any of you do .likewize

If I need to travel, I do so in relative comfort using public transport. If I need to be away from my home overnight I stay in a hotel
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 10:50 AM

Yes we travel. We just go with a whim.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 11:16 AM

I would love to do just that but Mr M is not keen.
Jaybay
New Member!
Nottingham, UK
Jaybay is female 

11-09-2018, 08:05 AM

We have a small motor home and use it quite a lot in UK and Europe. Love being in the great outdoor and finding new places as well as visiting places we have been to many times since starting over 40 years ago in a Morris minor and tent.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 09:51 AM

I've got an old Bedford camper but both of us are too old and worn out to go very far now.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 07:36 PM

My husband isn’t retired yet so we don’t do a lot of travelling.
He’d very much like to get an RV and travel someplace warm for the winter months. I know a few people who do this and have a great time. They say the only thing they REALLY miss is their laundry room. YES I’d MISS mine also.
Not fond of laundry matts but I wouldn’t let that stop me
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 07:54 PM

Oh I would love to have camper van and travel , I just don't want to do it alone . None of my friends are interested . I know an old couple who travel Europe each year at least twice . I so envy them
Panda
Dorset/Europe
Panda is female 

11-09-2018, 08:25 PM

We both love the freedom it gives us. Have been in UK for the summer which has been lovely with the fantastic weather. But today especially its feeling a bit cooler so we will be off to France in a few weeks time, no route in particular just stop here and there and follow the sun then onto Spain.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 08:43 PM

That sounds wonderful.
Have a wonderful time Panda
I’m jealous

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top