Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:33 PM

What in your opinion has the Brexit vote improved?

This may be a very short thread. But I was wondering if anyone has seen any positive changes in their immediate environment or just generally since the Brexit vote 2 years ago.

So what evidence can you see that the UK is currently better as a result of the vote?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:42 PM

Re: What in your opinion has the Brexit vote improved?

None whatsoever.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
This may be a very short thread. But I was wondering if anyone has seen any positive changes in their immediate environment or just generally since the Brexit vote 2 years ago.

So what evidence can you see that the UK is currently better as a result of the vote?
There are a number of non-European countries who have indicated their intention to agree mutually beneficial trade deals with us.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->

.. not sure I understand the question.

For two years now we've been living in a state of political, financial and social chaos.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

For two years now we've been living in a state of political, financial and social chaos.
We will continue to do so for a long while.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->

I'd say that's the fault of our useless politicians rather than the Brexit vote itself.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

03-09-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd say that's the fault of our useless politicians rather than the Brexit vote itself.
Do tell us how exactly it could have been handled better.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:18 PM

Well May could have got her finger out for a start, instead of faffing around , like the remainer she truely is at heart.She should never been elected PM IMO
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England

03-09-2018, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Well May could have got her finger out for a start, instead of faffing around , like the remainer she truely is at heart.She should never been elected PM IMO
Doing what exactly?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 08:24 PM

It's improved the speed at which I now switch off the news.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top