Join for free
Page 75 of 737 « First < 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 01:47 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
Why have I not been aware of this green bean outrage now I am annoyed! We need to demand they trim both ends

#stopgreenbeanoutrage
Signed. Thanks.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ikea, the one in Bristol, it takes ages to get into off the roundabout, even longer to get out of.
You get knackered walking around, queue at the till and put half of what you thought you wanted on a shelf before you get there!
My poor daughter had to search and search for a desk for my grandson, found the tops but no sign of the legs, by the time she found them we'd both lost the will to live!
(I sat and waited )
I got excited about going but disappointed in the end.
Ikea, Bristol..... I spent one of the worst days of my life there.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

14-11-2018, 01:52 PM

The great Sainsdreary's Self selection Roll Scandal.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Signed. Thanks.
Your support is appreciated we are not trending yet

Come on we can do this on behalf of Green beans everywhere, give the beans a voice!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:06 PM

Leg of our coffee table if I stub my toe on it again it's heading out the window
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 05:21 PM

That my chocolate ganache cake,has to many calories,per slice!.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Leg of our coffee table if I stub my toe on it again it's heading out the window
Oops
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 10:01 AM

I did some swearing yesterday! Very rare occurence.
My shed is about to collapse so I bought a smaller one, my daughter put it together on Tuesday, with me helping as much as I could manage, leaning against bits to keep them up whilst she put screws in etc.
Some bits were missing, the firm I bought it from promised to replace it and told us to keep or donate the original, which was good.
Yesterday we were emptying my old shed, which was already here when I moved in March.
It was stuffed with allsorts as it was the only bit of storage for odds and ends I only had a few days to pack.
It took hours as we sorted and threw away lots of "stuff".
Anyway, we were very tired and stressed, the woman nextdoor (windchimes) looked over the fence to ask if I had nasturtiums growing my side, they were growing under the fence (rotton at the bottom and bulging because of their bamboo plantation).
I said that was in exchange for her bamboo growing on my side.
"Sorry for that" she mumbled in between clouds of vape exuding from her mouth and nostrils. Then proceeded to tell me to take cuttings of it and sell it, some people can't be bothered apparently...
She's full of gardening advice, which I don't need!
Getting fed up with her!
Sorry rant over!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I did some swearing yesterday! Very rare occurence.
My shed is about to collapse so I bought a smaller one, my daughter put it together on Tuesday, with me helping as much as I could manage, leaning against bits to keep them up whilst she put screws in etc.
Some bits were missing, the firm I bought it from promised to replace it and told us to keep or donate the original, which was good.
Yesterday we were emptying my old shed, which was already here when I moved in March.
It was stuffed with allsorts as it was the only bit of storage for odds and ends I only had a few days to pack.
It took hours as we sorted and threw away lots of "stuff".
Anyway, we were very tired and stressed, the woman nextdoor (windchimes) looked over the fence to ask if I had nasturtiums growing my side, they were growing under the fence (rotton at the bottom and bulging because of their bamboo plantation).
I said that was in exchange for her bamboo growing on my side.
"Sorry for that" she mumbled in between clouds of vape exuding from her mouth and nostrils. Then proceeded to tell me to take cuttings of it and sell it, some people can't be bothered apparently...
She's full of gardening advice, which I don't need!
Getting fed up with her!
Sorry rant over!
Oh that is windchimes Tess, I get it.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 11:36 AM

They moved the bamboo/ wooden ones because I told them they kept me awake.
When I get the greenhouse up there won't be a gap for her to poke her vape through
I don't bother anyone, my dog doesn't even bark, so I don't expect them to bother me.
She'd better watch it, is all I can say! Poinker poised!

Page 75 of 737 « First < 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 575 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top