Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:58 PM

Re: Those squeaky clean Jews! - General's final confession links 1956 massacre to Israel'

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
I remember a long time back that a very large forum had to close because it was inundated with anti Semitic threads
And this forum was reported to TEL MAMA for it's anti-Muslim content.
Yeh, I know ... hardly unbiased themselves but noteworthy in that a member felt aggrieved enough to report it to someone.
I believe Azz's stance at the time was to protect free speech .. which I applauded him for at the time and which is when he created the Social Issues & Religion Section to accommodate it.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:00 PM

Re: Those squeaky clean Jews! - General's final confession links 1956 massacre to Israel'

I remember a long time back that a very large forum had to close because it was inundated with anti Semitic threads
That's what They said, but others ssid they ran out of money and couldn't be bothered to keep it going.

Anyway, why should putting the other side of the story be anti-Semitic, that's daft, always two sides in a healthy discussion surely?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
And this forum was reported to TEL MAMA for it's anti-Muslim content.
Yeh, I know ... hardly unbiased themselves but noteworthy in that a member felt aggrieved enough to report it to someone.
I believe Azz's stance at the time was to protect free speech .. which I applauded him for at the time.
What tge hell are you rambling about now woman, you do go off on a tangent at times.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:04 PM

Do try and keep up Rehab.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
That's what They said, but others ssid they ran out of money and couldn't be bothered to keep it going.

Anyway, why should putting the other side of the story be anti-Semitic, that's daft, always two sides in a healthy discussion surely?
The discussions are healthy? The politics of the anti Semitic posters on here are hardly healthy, more the product of diseased minds. Advocating the complete destruction of a nation and its people is hardly a sane thought process But they do follow the Great Leader so maybe it’s a common mental health problem
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-10-2018, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Weren't Saga in the midst of a sell-off come takeover and were streamlining their online presence to make it appear more profit making?
Forums don't make money.
Forums with contentious issues debated on them, especially if you have to pay your Mods a wage, don't look so attractive then.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-10-2018, 08:10 PM

The discussions are healthy? The politics of the anti Semitic posters on here are hardly healthy, more the product of diseased minds. Advocating the complete destruction of a nation and its people is hardly a sane thought process But they do follow the Great Leader so maybe it’s a common mental health problem
1) Name the anti-semitic posters.
2) Name the posters with diseased minds and mental health problems.
3) Who, and name them, has advocated the destruction of a nation?

You blather on. You insult. You make continual personal attacks and yes ... I am getting pissed off with you.
Put up ..or shut up.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

14-10-2018, 08:11 PM

1) Name the anti-semitic posters.
2) Who, and name them, has advocated the destruction of a nation?

You blather on. You insult. You make continual personal attacks and yes ... I am getting pissed off with you.
Put up ..or shut up.
There is an ignore button sweet thing.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

14-10-2018, 08:17 PM

Why should I utilise an Ignore feature when you are continually slagging me off?

You seem to object to my right to voice an opinion on a thread .. whilst reserving your right to slag me off.
I now claim equal rights.
Rehab ...you're a vindictive shit stirrer. No wonder you're famed for getting another member banned elsewhere.
You drove them up the wall with your taunts and gleefully waited for them to implode... and then you ran off to Admin.
Final scorecard: 1/0 for Rehab.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

14-10-2018, 08:20 PM

Why should I utilise an Ignore feature when you are continually slagging me off?

You seem to object to my right to voice an opinion on a thread .. whilst reserving your right to slag me off.
I now claim equal rights.
Rehab ...you're a vindictive shit stirrer. No wonder you're famed for getting another member banned elsewhere.
You drove them up the wall with your taunts and gleefully waited for them to implode... and then you ran off to Admin.
Final scorecard: 1/0 for Rehab.
Like I said earlier, you really do ramble on and go off on a tangent. Put me on ignore if you don’t want to read my replies.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top