Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 08:58 PM

Re: Informer TV series

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
What did the pizza guy say that was so wrong ?
No spoilers please I'm watching weekly.
Zuleika, I have read that this will be explained in the next episodes.
It was brutal, wasn’t it?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Going back to the programme, ‘Informer’. I love it now.
It is scary but l still love it. I am glad, l gave it a chance!
I think, it is more exciting than, ‘Bodyguard’ only because l have to look away a lot!!
I think it's absolutely cracking.
This plus The Little Drummer Girl are really exercising the old grey matter!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 09:09 PM

Zuleika, I have read that this will be explained in the next episodes.
It was brutal, wasn’t it?
Ah so I wasn't being stupid not to understand ,thanks Art .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I think it's absolutely cracking.
This plus The Little Drummer Girl are really exercising the old grey matter!
I think the actors who play, Raza Shar and Dadir Hassan are brilliant.

Darrelll D’Silva who plays Igli Gramos the real baddie, looks the same in real life. He is so scary and menacing!
I couldn’t watch when they told Raza to shoot Dadir in the head and behind his ear as it was better for the victim!

I watched one episode of, ‘The Little Drummer Girl’ but l wasn’t sure. Maybe, l should persevere like l did with the ‘Informer’.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2018, 09:25 PM

And then they all laughed at him!! The bastards!
I was almost crying!

I'm loving TLDgirl... it's so different from the usual, and she's feisty and vulnerable all at the same time.
Half the time I haven't got a clue, but I know she's being groomed to be an informer too. And her groomer/lover is impersonating the youngest of the three terrorist brothers?
Anyway, I can always resort to IMDb and read the synopsis of each episode if and when I get desperate!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

10-11-2018, 09:48 PM

And then they all laughed at him!! The bastards!
I was almost crying!

I'm loving TLDgirl... it's so different from the usual, and she's feisty and vulnerable all at the same time.
Half the time I haven't got a clue, but I know she's being groomed to be an informer too. And her groomer/lover is impersonating the youngest of the three terrorist brothers?
Anyway, I can always resort to IMDb and read the synopsis of each episode if and when I get desperate!
It was his (Dadir) frightened eyes and those flashing teeth! He’s a baddie but likeable and l didn’t want him killed.
The awful thing is, these days, this happens in real life.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2018, 04:40 PM

Longdogs, l didn’t watch Peaky Blinders, even though my daughters raved about it.
I remember now where l saw Paddy Considine. It was in a great film called ‘Dead Man’s Shoes’!

Going back to the programme, ‘Informer’. I love it now. It is scary but l still love it. I am glad, l gave it a chance!
I think, it is more exciting than, ‘Bodyguard’ only because l have to look away a lot!!
I'm glad someone is enjoying it Art.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2018, 08:01 PM

I thought last night’s episode was probably, the best yet, nail biting stuff.
I was sad about one of the best characters in it.
I thought Gabe’s ‘girlfriend’ had a real cheek having a bath in their house and shaved her legs in the bath too...Yuk
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

14-11-2018, 08:03 PM

I thought last night’s episode was probably, the best yet, nail biting stuff.
I was sad about one of the best characters in it.
I thought Gabe’s ‘girlfriend’ had a real cheek having a bath in their house and shaved her legs in the bath too...Yuk
What a nerve!!
But how did she know where to go, he'd told her he lived in the US didn't he?
I'm tempted to watch the final episode on iPlayer!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2018, 08:15 PM

What a nerve!!
But how did she know where to go, he'd told her he lived in the US didn't he?
I'm tempted to watch the final episode on iPlayer!!
ruthio, l wondered if she had some means of tracing him via his number plate? When she was looking at the pic taken at the garage with Gabe, the little girl detective and the man who ‘committed’ suicide, the camera seemed to home in on the number plate of his car.

Wont watching the last episode, be like opening your presents before Christmas? Ha!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top