Join for free
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2018, 09:45 PM

54 Hours: The Gladbeck Hostage Crisis

Anyone watching this?

Only two episodes, just watched the first one....very tense, a real story, compelling, really draws you in...
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 10:13 AM

Re: 54 Hours: The Gladbeck Hostage Crisis

I was stunned by the many missed opportunities the police had to end this sooner. To much interdepartmental politics and adherence to correct procedure as set out in various manuals.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 10:34 AM

Gave up on this halfway through the second episode as it really was poorly made and far too long.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 11:58 AM

Sensible you!
Oh how I wish I hadn't bothered...what a mad sad macabre pantomime of humour horror mental madness and botched opportunities

I would add "you couldn't make it up" but that's just it; they didn't, it was a true story.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 01:01 AM

What a waste of three hours of my time! The voiceover at the start described it as jaw dropping, and edge of seat viewing. More like jaw jaw, and edge of seat fidgeting! After part one, I was chewing it over, whether to give part two a chance, one made a very big mistake! What's German for cobblers!?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top