Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 02:14 PM

Re: My office/study space

Originally Posted by d00d ->
My desk ...

I want that desk.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I that the Christmas Viz.
I thought it was Jeremys new cook book, My favourite Jewish recipes
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 07:59 PM

Hahahaha Bruce, you got quite a mess there, compared to Ffosse......how ofter do you sort it al out? You need a bigger place maybe and some shelves on each side.....

Richard, you are a very neat man...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hahahaha Bruce, you got quite a mess there, compared to Ffosse......how ofter do you sort it al out? You need a bigger place maybe and some shelves on each side.....

Richard, you are a very neat man...
Actually I do tidy both places fairly regularly they are both particularly bad at the moment because I have been working on a couple of projects.

The computer table is less important because the keyboard is on a pull out shelf below.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Actually I do tidy both places fairly regularly they are both particularly bad at the moment because I have been working on a couple of projects.

The computer table is less important because the keyboard is on a pull out shelf below.
ok, I know what you mean....I also have my keyboard underneath. I like that....I must take a picture of my desk tomorrow, too tired today....
toners
Cheshire
toners is male  toners has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 10:13 PM

Impressed - love the carvings. Lovely highlights. Very nice piece- mmm would like to see it front on!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top