Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 12:04 PM

Re: Return of Cameron

Just ..... NO!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 12:04 PM

Should a coward be allowed back into government? As soon as things got a bit tough after the referendum result he ran away. Not the sort of person for a Foreign Secretary, he'd capitulate at any negotiations.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 12:21 PM

It's a shame that he bottled it when trying to negotiate with the EU before the referendum, otherwise the situation now could be much different. He has had his day but did a lot of good after the last disastrous Labour administration, although I doubt history will be kind to him after the way that he spat his dummy out after he lost the referendum ....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 12:25 PM

Not the worst PM we have had, BLiar still holds that title for now but I wouldn't really like to see the quitter given the job.
Yolande
London, UK
Yolande is female  Yolande has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not the worst PM we have had, BLiar still holds that title for now but I wouldn't really like to see the quitter given the job.

Yes Blair was worse, but I see them as very similar personalities.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:18 PM

This could be a wind up, if not then shame on him for even considering it. An undignified dork.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 03:20 PM

Y es Cinderella, you took the words out of my mouth. Dignity? if this is true, the man has no shame! He fled the moment things got tough, he deserted the electorate, left others to pick up the pieces and continue with the work he himself should have done during all those tough times ahead after the referendum. Now, although we may pick Theresa May to pieces, she has had the courage to face her foes from all sides, and faced far, far more than he ever did. The man is a coward and certainly doesn't deserve to be welcomed back into government.

I truly believe that if he does return, it will be the final nail in the coffin of the Tory party.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Yes Blair the traitor was the worst PM we ever had in my lifetime anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Yes Blair the traitor was the worst PM we ever had in my lifetime anyway.
I think he will hard to beat, plus, he keeps rearing his ugly head too.... or is that his wife?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Wondered if he was still an MP

Seems he is not.

So he will have to be elected.

Think he should stand in Brighton.

They elected a green MP last time.

Think they like colours.

So they might like a Yellow MP

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top