Join for free
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 11:03 AM

Beck is Back

I enjoy the foreign detective series that are usually shown on BBC 4 on a Saturday.
For one they do not have the padding of personal issues which occupy a lot of the program in the UK and they do not seem to have the blatant political correct casting so beloved by UK program makers.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 01:06 PM

Re: Beck is Back

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I enjoy the foreign detective series that are usually shown on BBC 4 on a Saturday.
For one they do not have the padding of personal issues which occupy a lot of the program in the UK and they do not seem to have the blatant political correct casting so beloved by UK program makers.
Hello MrFraggle, I was just in the land of slumber dreaming about a fight I was having with Poirot as to who should take Juliet Bravo to the ball when my eyes flickered open and I saw the topic title, Beck is Back. I thought it was something about football but soon realized I was wrong, as usual. So I closed my eyes and went back to war with Poirot.
Think I will go into hibernation. Well, I am old.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top