Join for free
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2018, 11:55 PM

Judge Judy

Does anyone watch Judge Judy.....
I watch it every night at 6pm....it is just about coming on now..
I watch the same episodes over and over again. Guess I am addicted to it.....

Sometimes I get so mad when she doesn't give a person a chance to speak and defend themselves.....lol
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 12:09 AM

Re: Judge Judy

I've seen a few shows on one of our Freeview channels. She doesn't take any sh*t from the accused/defendant does she? Where do they dig up those morons that take part?, there's some right cases there.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 12:10 AM

Usually because they are complete twits .
She's not the most patient of judges .
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I've seen a few shows on one of our Freeview channels. She doesn't take any sh*t from the accused/defendant does she? Where do they dig up those morons that take part?, there's some right cases there.
I often wonder if they are paid.......I know her show pays their way to go there from other cities...and accomodation, etc.

I love it when she catches them in their lies.......LOL
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-11-2018, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Usually because they are complete twits .
She's not the most patient of judges .
Yes, you are right Muddy, they are crazy looking people....I think the show advertises for them, and every Tom, Dick and Harry try to get on TV.......

No she is not patient that is for sure......she can rip a few stipes off them in a hurry. I get a kick out of it......
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 06:53 AM

This is absolute tosh, there is also another one that has three so called judges which is even worse.
Most American TV on Freeview is absolutely horrendous with lots on people and ghosts or aliens not forgetting conspiracy theories on pretty much every event in human history.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 07:44 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lP1INcRo0c
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 08:48 AM

Big fan of judge judy we are years behind here so still get new shows every so often. She's right about no good turn going unpunished, one of her sayings that have gotten into my life and ring too uncomfortably true.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 10:01 AM

As the years go by she gets younger looking . I like her . I always say I wished she had been my divorce judge I would have received more justice .

Something she said to two parents who were divorced and bickering and hating each other and pulling at their 12 year old child emotionally

Looking at each parent individually she spoke these words

"When you pull apart this child's natural parent , when you slate him/her and say detestable things about him/her , you tear the very soul of this child "

So true

Julie , no good turn going unpunished , yes she is right . A wise woman for sure

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top