Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 03:29 AM

Re: Fitbit VERSA

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Now that "Smart" technologies are taking over, you won't have to worry - they'll do your thinking for you .....

While you're asleep, those devices are plotting .....
Thats pretty funny.
I sometimes lose stuff when I do updates so can understand the frustration.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Angry Frustrated Muddy
All I wanted to do is count my steps .
Throw it out!
Just get a simple pedometer, that's what I'm after too...

We need something to be our servant and work for us, NOT something that requires a slave!!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 11:50 AM

Sorry to hear about your dilema Muddy, if it's any consolation, I too am being left behind by the speed in which technology is advancing. I suggest you try to isolate the things you need on your fitbit and ignore the rest. I have a Garmin GPS watch for calculating the distance travelled, and the time it took. I do not need lap times and splits at my age......
Just keep messing with it Muddy, and all will become clear....But have some patience.....
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 07:53 PM

I tend to take it for granted that many things don't come with a manual these days but usually have an online pdf I can download.

The Fitbit Versa isn't that complicated to use, unlike some other smartwatches out there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top