Join for free
Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:42 PM

Re: Precious furry friends.

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If people are wound up by my statements, that is their problem. I say what I think, I don't do it to intentionally wind people up. Put me on ignore if I offend you.
You don’t offend me...yet...but I consider your veiled threat to have Julie’s child removed from her is indeed nasty, seeing as you know nothing about her, only apart from what she has chosen to tell us on here!! I don’t know how you can even THINK of it.

As Nicol suggested...time to let it drop.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 02:48 PM

Surfermom,

Tears came to my eyes when I read your post and saw the picture of the doggie. Oh my gosh, that poor animal.....she was so fortunate that you found her and nursed her back to health.....

Thank you Surfer, for your kindness to animals....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 03:03 PM

Tara,

I used to like your posts as you said it the way you feel it......BUT, I never saw this nasty side of you before.

Look at all the lovely posts you got when you told us about your broken arm. We "reached" out to you, and gave you support

Best you leave Julie alone, no more threats, got it?.......
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 03:24 PM

Peripheral,I have two dog friends and the best companions,you can ever have,as you can see,they have their own bed,the thing is,they won't let me sleep upstairs,so most of the night,I am on the edge of the bed,..I love my dogs and I know they adore me!..ps,my son ,when he visits,knows his place,at the end of the que,..he loves them as much as me.in fact he greets Rosie,before he greets me,they adore each other!.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	7964  
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

14-11-2018, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Peripheral,I have two dog friends and the best companions,you can ever have,as you can see,they have their own bed,the thing is,they won't let me sleep upstairs,so most of the night,I am on the edge of the bed,..I love my dogs and I know they adore me!..ps,my son ,when he visits,knows his place,at the end of the que,..he loves them as much as me.in fact he greets Rosie,before he greets me,they adore each other!.
Pauline, your dogs are so cute.....and they got their own bed. I think that is wonderful.......

From one animal lover to another XX
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 04:31 PM

If people are wound up by my statements, that is their problem. I say what I think, I don't do it to intentionally wind people up. Put me on ignore if I offend you.

The joys of the internet communication is that you can stop before you hit send, re read what you post and think on whether it really is appropriate

In other words, you can engage your brain before your mouth

You may like to try it sometime
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Pauline, your dogs are so cute.....and they got their own bed. I think that is wonderful.......

From one animal lover to another XX
Thank you,WB,trouble is,they think they are human,we all fight for the pillow at night!...good to see you,lovely lady!.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

14-11-2018, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Thank you,WB,trouble is,they think they are human,we all fight for the pillow at night!...good to see you,lovely lady!.
Good to see you today dear friend, hope you have a wonderful day......I have to log off now and go walk a doggie for my friend who is away right now......

PS: They ARE human, we just call them animals, that is what my cat told me anyway......she is passwed now, but she was my little human for 14 years and I worshiped the ground she walked on.....

Blue X
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 05:35 PM

Well maybe my posts should bother you, I once had a couple of children removed from a parent.
Is anyone from administration online?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed and considering a court and social services placed Grace with us as a place of safety I doubt they would think it a good idea to remove her now she's doing so well. One time after her mum died I thought I'd never see her smile again, now you would be hard pressed to find a happier child despite her handicap, and she's doing fabulously well at school too. I couldn't be prouder of her.

Julie, you haven't got to justify yourself to anybody, least of all Tara. We all know you do a grand job in difficult circumstances of late.

Tara, Boasting about having someone's children taken away, and semi-threatening Julie with the same fate, you have excelled in your unpleasantness this time.

Page 8 of 10 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top