Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:58 PM

Re: If You Could Have Your Own Chauffeur Driven Car...

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
it would have to be a ASTON MARTIN ' sport type ' I would love to be driven -so I like to laugh a lot -so I pick Bradley walsh -quite sexy person I find ………….
Nice car! Maddie. Prince Charles likes those. Maybe he could be your chauffeur and he could talk to you, instead of his plants!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I'd have a top of the range Range Rover, along with Adrian Paul to drive..
Roxy, l have just had to google the name Adrian Paul. He looks very nice but l hope he doesn’t wear his kilt and sporran when he chauffeurs you around!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Art...in a way, that is just about what I am doing now. I gave up my car earlier this year to a Demolition Derby as it was on it's last legs. Now I use Community Care to get me to and from all of my medical appointments...and usually with a different driver each time... It's always nice to have someone to talk to during my drives... I get curbside service and if it's raining they have umbrellas and walk with me to the door...likewise after my appointment and at my home... Works well for me...
BF, That sounds a great service but wouldn’t you prefer a drop dead gorgeous chauffeur to drive you around?!!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
A Black Cab with a proper old school eastender cabby behind the wheel who could tell endless amusing stories about the celebs he's worked for, the meaning of life, brexit and all that.

It would be discretely souped up in the greenest possible way.
Sorry, I can’t help you there as I am now retired and cabs been sold.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Arty

I will have to think on this for a little while. I am not quite sure yet.

I know I wouldn't want my niece driving me. She is a race car driver and a OPP and wow does she give you a ride you don't soon forget.

Bluey, Have you thought yet?
What about the mobster Johnny Popadopolis’s chauffeur? Is he still alive? You wouldn’t get any carjackers with him around!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-11-2018, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
Sorry, I can’t help you there as I am now retired and cabs been sold.
That’s a shame, Emjay.
Who would you like to chauffeur you around or would you be a backseat driver?
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
BF, That sounds a great service but wouldn’t you prefer a drop dead gorgeous chauffeur to drive you around?!!

Had that, Art...when hubby was driving me for all of those years...
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:16 PM

Well my 2 chauffeurs are my ‘girl friend’ in her Fiat panda, and my daughter with her Merc amg 350, convertible of course.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:23 PM

Gosh, Julie, you’re allowed a better car than a Volvo. Go on, spoil yourself!

I am not sure who Russell Howard is? Is he the singer who had a brain tumour?

Edit... Whoops Julie. It is Russell Watson who l thought you meant!
Have a look in the health forum I've posted part of one of his sets, very rude and rather sweary I'm afraid but funny and true at the same time.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 05:51 PM

Which car would you choose and who would you like to chauffeur you? Male, female or a celebrity?

I would like a Rolls Royce Phantom and a young Sean Connery to drive me!
I would also wear a long glove like the Queen and wave at all the pedestrians and cyclists!

Now tell me your choices, the funnier the better!
It would have to be the "Bean" machine for me complete with Mr Bean driving too lol
We would have a rip roaring ride..he would have me in stitches anyway.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top