Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 06:54 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all, starry night here but no frost, looks like being another nice day..

No plans other than a bit more leaf sweeping and tidying the garden ready for winter, but usually something else to do will always turn up.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 07:28 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

At last the Christmas cards all made - all 128 of them. Today I will be printing/cutting the inserts for them and the labels for the envelopes.

Might have to do some shopping later - Oh - will have to go shopping - the cats are down to their last bag of dreamies!

Two cats - in a house with no dreamies = a fate worse then death!

Have a lovely day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 07:34 AM

Morning all

Work then a visit with dad before going home to get ready for the theatre. A group of us are going to see Motown the Musical tonight, 17 of us! I bet we will be dancing in our seats

Enjoy your day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:20 AM

Good morning all.

Dry this morning outside.

Off to do my weekly shopping now.

If any one is interested, tonight on Channel 5 at 10pm is Live Open Heart Surgery, I will be watching it.

Have a good day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 08:58 AM

Good morning all.
The council are coming to see us this morning to get plans for Tony's proposed wet room sorted out.

Later I've got my aqua fit class to look forward to and a meal out with family.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:10 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Dry and sunny, so will be painting the new side door., not as easy as it sounds as it is a reinforced composite door, so special primer required.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:01 AM

Good morning everyone looks like it being another nice day here.

Plenty of leaf clearing to do here after the blustery winds yesterday.

Enjoy your day ☀️
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:18 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely bright start to the day.

I have just finished my Christmas shopping all done online all from John Lewis, animal onsies for the 3 older children and dungaree sets for the 2 babies. If I leave it any later many of the best stuff is gone.

Next job is to sort my driving licence, I don't have a passport so have to jump through all kinds of hoops to identify myself .

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 12:41 PM

Good Morning everyone.
Sorting out the best exchange rate today.
Not long to go now, then NY here we come.
I'm getting excited.
Have a lovely day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top