Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:19 PM

Re: The 2 second thort ;

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Floydy,I had fish and chips a while back,I got on the scales after eating it,I had put on 2lbs,I haven't eaten it since!.::
When I have a curry, I put on 1 Kg overnight, when I have a Kentucky Boneless Banquet, I weigh the same the following morning, what's going on there.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
When I have a curry, I put on 1 Kg overnight, when I have a Kentucky Boneless Banquet, I weigh the same the following morning, what's going on there.
Did you have a dump in the middle of the night mate?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 10:39 PM

No, I dumped in the morning, on both occasions, then jumped on the scales, that created a standard, few folks have standards these days.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
We all have done it -so be honest here ' dropped the meat from the oven -or cakes- or Yorkshire pud on the floor in the kitchen - 2 seconds saids shall I put it back in the dish or throw it ' I admit I have done it few times - and put it back on the plate /dish if it looks clean

well ???
Ive done it loads of times Maddy lol but it would depend on what id dropped and onto what it landed...if it was bread and butter onto carpet then no way ,Id gag at fluffy bread..but if it was a crisp Id pick it up and eat it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2018, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
did you have a dump in the middle of the night mate?
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Ive done it loads of times Maddy lol but it would depend on what id dropped and onto what it landed...if it was bread and butter onto carpet then no way ,Id gag at fluffy bread..but if it was a crisp Id pick it up and eat it.
lol fluffy bread cracked me up
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 05:21 PM

HAHAHA...over here, across the pond, it's known as "The 5 second rule." And, I as a "hostess extraordinaire"...over the years...have no doubt enforced it from time to time.

I recall once when I was a child and my parents had company for dinner (most of their friends were from the "doggie world" back then). Mum took the lovely roast of beef out of the oven and placed it on the kitchen table...only to return from the dining room to see two bull terriers licking it from off the floor. Mum panicked and put the dogs out in their run but her friend, Mary...picked it up and rinsed it off under the tap...and dinner continued on as scheduled.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
HAHAHA...over here, across the pond, it's known as "The 5 second rule." And, I as a "hostess extraordinaire"...over the years...have no doubt enforced it from time to time.
Had meat loaf at your home not long ago Filly.....was that one of the times? (kidding), hahaha, loved it regardless....Blue x
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Had meat loaf at your home not long ago Filly.....was that one of the times? (kidding), hahaha, loved it regardless....Blue x

Oh dear, Blue...if you didn't hear me yell "5 minute rule"... ...then it didn't happen whilst you were visiting...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2018, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Oh dear, Blue...if you didn't hear me yell "5 minute rule"... ...then it didn't happen whilst you were visiting...
No, I never you yell that dear Filly, hahahaha

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top