Join for free
Page 39 of 48 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:14 PM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, l am only on the outside looking in but for all Trump’s faults no one can take away his strength and the good he did for his country.

When that Biden comes on the television, l switch off. That awful monotone voice and he has absolutely no charisma!
This video of a vintage Joe Biden has been circulating in South Africa of recent.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
We are undergoing one of the most momentous, deeply concerning events in our democracy, Bread, and it is simply too soon to draw conclusions. However, I appreciate your fervor and interest.

I asked the question and you provided me your answers to them with links. I read the links and nowhere in them were my answers to my question regarding how Trump asked for insurgence, riots and occupying the capitol building.

You then gave me some more links and once again there was nothing in there to backup what the accusations are against trump.

So I asked you to point them out, which you haven't done and instead told me I need to ask someone else or ask the accusers.

Well, if he is being accused of inciting insurgence etc but nobody can give me the proof of it then what has he been impeached for?

So, again, where in the links that you sent me is the evidence within those transcripts where trump has called for riots, insurgence and occupying the capitol building ?

If there is no evidence then his impeachment is a big fat fraud based on lies isn't it ?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I asked the question and you provided me your answers to them with links. I read the links and nowhere in them were my answers to my question regarding how Trump asked for insurgence, riots and occupying the capitol building.

You then gave me some more links and once again there was nothing in there to backup what the accusations are against trump.

So I asked you to point them out, which you haven't done and instead told me I need to ask someone else or ask the accusers.

Well, if he is being accused of inciting insurgence etc but nobody can give me the proof of it then what has he been impeached for?

So, again, where in the links that you sent me is the evidence within those transcripts where trump has called for riots, insurgence and occupying the capitol building ?

If there is no evidence then his impeachment is a big fat fraud based on lies isn't it ?
You do know that Surfermom is a Republican right?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:19 PM

Foxy, l am only on the outside looking in but for all Trump’s faults no one can take away his strength and the good he did for his country.

When that Biden comes on the television, l switch off. That awful monotone voice and he has absolutely no charisma!
I appreciate that outside perspective, Artangel. It is reassuring to know that above the fray, that those positives were seen.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:21 PM

I agree Arty, in a country the size of America I just cannot believe he is the only one suitable to become president and take over from Donald Trump.....Whatever were the voters thinking?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
And a prolific runner too......
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

14-01-2021, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I agree Arty, in a country the size of America I just cannot believe he is the only one suitable to become president and take over from Donald Trump.....Whatever were the voters thinking?
I’m guessing his game plan all along was to pave the way for Kamala (CAR-MAA-LAA)
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

14-01-2021, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
And a prolific runner too......
I love Surfermom

She’s spent a significant amount of time educating us non- Americans
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

14-01-2021, 10:28 PM

I’m guessing his game plan all along was to pave the way for Kamala (CAR-MAA-LAA)
Yes you could be right Minx, he had the power and experience to win the vote, but not to be president.
Incidentally, looking at your link, it seemed that he was a force to be reckoned with once.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2021, 10:29 PM

I love Surfermom

She’s spent a significant amount of time educating us non- Americans
Oooo, you might want to hang around the forum before coming to that conclusion. You need more proof!

I have learned a great deal more from this forum than I have offered in return. You will like it here.

Page 39 of 48 « First < 29 37 38 39 40 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top