Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 12:39 PM

Re: naturist resaturant

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
What comes to mind is a outing i went on and once again the man with the Zip that came down was on this outing , we were going for a Christmas Dinner at a Stately House , I walked around the garden arriving late for the dinner ,I got to the door and he was waiting for me and said he had saved a seat for me next to him ..
When the dinner arrived we all tucked in ,,the Brussell Sprouts were as hard as when they had come out the ground , and He tried to stick his fork in ,,and the Sprout took off just missed landing on my plate .

So i hope they cook the Sprouts better there and they dont land in someones lap ..
They are like that in our canteen, I call them musket balls!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'll have the Linguini for main course.
Ooh yes...will there be kumquats on the side?
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
is that the one whats got tasty skin,but the flesh is sharp
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by doctor ->
is that the one whats got tasty skin,but the flesh is sharp
Ermmm....I don't know!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You would be naked so I can't rule anything out.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 03:19 PM

Groan, I'm afraid not for me either!.

It brings back memories of when I was young, single and living in London. My best friend was Mary. a market trader at Church Street Market near St. Johns Wood. She sold swimwear in the summer wearing a bikini and sarong, had the looks and body to die for. She often took me to her private Health Club in Kensington on ladies only evening and would think nothing of walking around topless. even on the rooftop coffee area with its posh loungers. Not me! I kept my white robe securely fastened thank you.

I have to laugh when I think back to how she was forever trying to get me to join her for some weekends at her Naturist Club (I recollect it was in Surrey somewhere), I wasn't ashamed of my figure back then (sigh) but the mere thought of displaying myself to others horrified me, a country bumkin from Shropshire, so refused point-blank every time.

Not for me I'm afraid.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 03:23 PM

I remember accidentally coming across a nudist beach on the Isle of Wight.
I was only young, and shocked that as men grow older, their beards and other places with hair grew long as well!!!!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
They are like that in our canteen, I call them musket balls!
Yes! That's it! That's what I was thinking when I read the article.

The waiter was fully clothed
What is acceptable currency for a 'tip'?
And do they play 'pass the soiled serviette' or for the larger derriere 'pin the tail on the ass?'
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I remember accidentally coming across a nudist beach on the Isle of Wight.
I was only young, and shocked that as men grow older, their beards and other places with hair grew long as well!!!!!
Nasal?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2017, 04:36 PM

Not for me I'm afraid, I would have nowhere to tuck my napkin into

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top