Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 06:31 AM

Good Morning Saturday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

Wet, wet,, wet here.

Staying in and doing some more painting.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 07:08 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday.

Good morning Swimmy and all, wet here too and forecast for the day I believe..

Just heading out with the dogs and no plans for later, so it may be a good day to muck out the house and put fresh sawdust down, it's been awhile...

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 07:09 AM

Good Morning Swimmy and everyone.

I will be spending the day stripping!

Am decorating the Loo.

Have a fun day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 08:47 AM

Morning all

I'm about to set off out for the day to York. I'm a bit fed up it's chucking it down and it's to chuck it down all flipping day.

Oh well, I'm still looking foward to looking round the quaint shops and spending some money.

I'm off to see Dad before I set off, probably won't be home until lateish tonight.

Have a good day all. Tabby, get some clothes on you brazen woman you

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 08:54 AM

Good morning all....Bev go to McArthur Glenn as I suggested at least you will stay dry.

Nothing much going on here at Summer Towers...Still in lockdown so not much can happen although I renovated a little table yesterday and it looks lovely so I am not totally without things to do

Have a good day all...stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 09:49 AM

Good morning everyone 9:45 am and still dark .

I am awaiting a Waitrose delivery, when it arrives I will make some leek soup and pickle a red cabbage .I have ordered a load of dried fruit too, I am going to make some mince meat early this year the children love mince pies.

Than an afternoon of sewing, I have decided to cover a frame with a fitted cover using the insect mesh that arrived the other day, draping it looks unsightly.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 09:56 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's wet & miserable here in Derbyshire too.
I'm in my last few days of isolation so another hum drum day for me.

I'm seriously worried about my operation scar. There's a raised hard lump under where the stitches were & a swelling underneath. It looks awful & I'm wishing I hadn't had it done!! Too late now though. I just hope it's part of the healing process.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:55 AM

Good morning all wet, dark and dreary here, I hope we don’t have five or six months of this ahead.

I have 3 birthdays in the next couple of weeks so I think I’ll get their cards written today. It will be my grandson’s 18th and unfortunately he won’t be able to have much of a celebration this year. My son and daughter have their birthdays two days before.

Enjoy your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

It's wet & miserable here in Derbyshire too.
I'm in my last few days of isolation so another hum drum day for me.

I'm seriously worried about my operation scar. There's a raised hard lump under where the stitches were & a swelling underneath. It looks awful & I'm wishing I hadn't had it done!! Too late now though. I just hope it's part of the healing process.

Have a good day all.
Carol, there is no need to worry about your operation scar as it is perfectly normal for it to be ‘lumpy’ at this stage. The healing stage may take a while. A few years ago I had a lump removed from my arm which required 9 stitches, it was very lumpy. It took a few months to heal properly and I was told to massage vaseline into it every day. After a few months the scar was as smooth as a baby’s bottom and hardly noticeable today.

Have patience, the vaseline will help to keep the scar supple and clean and you will notice a difference in no time.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Carol, there is no need to worry about your operation scar as it is perfectly normal for it to be ‘lumpy’ at this stage. The healing stage may take a while. A few years ago I had a lump removed from my arm which required 9 stitches, it was very lumpy. It took a few months to heal properly and I was told to massage vaseline into it every day. After a few months the scar was as smooth as a baby’s bottom and hardly noticeable today.

Have patience, the vaseline will help to keep the scar supple and clean and you will notice a difference in no time.

Thank you Mags. That has reassured me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top