Join for free
AliceB
Cheshire
AliceB is female  AliceB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2013, 10:39 PM

Animal Behaviour...............

Alice - my avatar - hence my sign-in name - is the last of five cats. She's a rescue cat and is now 11 years old, although only the size of a large kitten.

As the last in the pecking order, she hunted very successfully and we rarely saw her indoors. However, as numbers diminished through natural wastage, she began to come indoors, although she would never, ever go near OH - she loved me and only me, although he tried his best.

When I have 'strange people' in the house, she'll disappear through the open window and only return when she thinks it's safe. It makes me wonder why she's so nervous - perhaps she or her mother had a bad experience, but with me, she'll purr, roll over to be tickled, interfere with whatever I'm doing........... funny little beastie, but she gives me so much affection.

Gwyn
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2013, 10:08 AM

Re: Animal Behaviour...............

All animals have their own character as humans, shes a 'one woman gal'

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top