Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2013, 08:54 PM

Re: Oscar & archie

Thanks Sandy, I glean from your post that you know what you're talking about & I value the advice. ARCHIE was petted by my daughter up until he was 6 & daughter left home & left us with the cat.
He had a tooth out 2 years ago, I wonder if is having trouble with another?
NO cats come within his small territory, he sees them off.
I wouldnt take him anywhere where there are children.

OSCAR is up on the kitchen worktop, ARCHIE has in 11 years not once climbed up on it.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2013, 12:51 PM

Re: Oscar & archie

Hi Robert. Have you tried to look in Archies mouth and is this when he tries to bite you? If so, it could be that he has a tooth problem again. You didn't mention how old he was so didn't realise he was 11 He will be
probably needing a check up especially if his breath smells as well, that normally indicates a tooth problem. Good luck with him and try and stroke him on his neck and back until he gets his mouth sorted out then you hopefully can give him a tickle under his chin without any bites.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top