Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 09:30 AM

my lovely boy has gone

My son died last night. No parent should have to bury their child. I am lost. My dear boy. I can`t speak or think.
Till we`re together again love.
x mum
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 09:37 AM

Re: my lovely boy has gone

Oh Claireandaisy I am so very sorry to hear that. What a shock for you. I don't know what to say except my thoughts are with you. To lose anyone is bad but to lose a child is devastating.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this awful time.

Hugs xx
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 09:38 AM

Claire that is terrible. You have my deepest condolences.
There are no words that anyone can say that will ease your grief but I do hope that our thoughts and prayers will help you in your hour of need.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 09:59 AM

I am so sorry Claire to hear you have lost your son, I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

My thoughts are with you.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 10:07 AM

Oh dear! That's just so sad. If I tried to imagine how that must feel, I'd probably be nowhere near right. I can feel for you though. Condolences and so sorry.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 10:54 AM

Claire you are so right - no parent should ever know their child's passing.
My most sincere condolences at this terrible, life-changing, time.
Just carry on from day to day ... and one day things will be a bit better, though never the same
xxx
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 11:29 AM

So sorry to hear that Claire

When my brother died the only thing that anyone said to me that came close to understanding how I was feeling was from someone who lost her dad, and was something that someone had said to her; that nobody can say anything to make you feel better... or anything to make you feel worse. The only thing that is comforting is a hug.

*hug*
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 11:38 AM

Oh Claire, I am so very, very sorry ... my heart goes out to you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

(((hugs))) xxx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 11:39 AM

Claire, that is a real shock to me, as mentioned there are no words that can adequately express what you must be going through. I'm sending deepest condolances and *hugs*
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2010, 12:08 PM

I am so sorry

Thinking of you all x

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top