Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 08:46 PM

Re: Seance

Originally Posted by susan m ->
ST . I know a lot of names and can find out if they are accredited to the SNU or trained at the Artfur Finley college of psychic studies . Well trained mediums can bring extremely good evidence through . But I have seen some who I do feel are deluded.

Saying that I've studied mediumship and the paranormal for over 35 years now so I do have experience .

ST . Just out of interest could you ask at the club why names and addresses were requested please . I would be very interested as to why . Thankyou

So would I, Susan.

Only thing I can think of is to return money if the event was cancelled, or else maybe so they can notify people of future events possibly?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 10:07 PM

OK - will see what I can find out. It may have to wait until after Christmas though as I am up to my ears in College work at the moment.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 10:12 PM

seances are about telling something unknown at the time . whatever that is.
If I may be permitted ro relate to and experience I told a few years ago but new members would not know about.

Believe it or not to me it was as real as one can get. others may think what they like

When I had my mini van way back in the 1960 the vehicle was only required to have wing mirrors not a central one.

One summer holiday on the way to my parents house in Cornwall, and taking a works colleague for her parents to meet up with us, we were travelling across the goss moors on the A30. Now this stretch of the road was part of a Roman road dead straight for mile after mile

We got on it late in the evening after work and about half way down this straight stretch when in the distance were two headings as I looked in the wing mirrors. As I watched they got closer and closer until they actually blinded me and I had to stop irrespective if we were going to be hit or not

Now this is the strange part

I got out to give the driver a right piece of my mine and there was nothing there, absolutely nothing. I could see back for miles. Needless to say was I scare or not? you bet I was, the young lady with me asked why I had stopped and I gave some lame excuse or other.

Now if it was a warning that I was getting overtired that is up to you to decide. All I can say is I still remember it as though it happened yesterday

This is absolutely true , it really happened and I don't care if you don't believe me or not I know it did happen

there are other things I knew about before they happened, Sue will vouch for it .

I don't actually believe in fortelling the future but for me I have no idea where this comes from and don't want to know. All I can and will say it is very strange.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 10:17 PM

Weird, realspeed, and very scary.

Not everything in life can be explained away and I am certain there are powers existing that we know nothing about.

As I said earlier - I can see auras and am prone to premonitions. I also have a ghost who visits occasionally. I don't always see her but I know when she is around as the whole house smells of lilac.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 10:22 PM

ST
yes very weird and as I said even now about 50+ years later on it is still very vivved in my memory. If pushed I think now if is fairly safe to relate other things that have happened and foretold. I have to repeat I don't believe in all this apart from personal experiences. A real contradiction
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-12-2019, 10:31 PM

Think of this and tell me if it has happened to you.
You are driving a car and get behind a very slow driver. You are getting really annoyed and looking for somewhere to overtake.

How many times have you stopped because something tells you there is a vehicle coming the other way and you can't see it. Maybe it is around a corner or a dip in the road. What do you put that down to? experience -careful driving or premonition
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 10:33 PM

Both, realspeed . Although I do listen to my intuition . But then I am a cautious driver

Interesting experience you had that night wasnt it . Scarey too I imagine.

I've told quite a few of my experiences on here before all true
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

14-12-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
experience -careful driving or premonition
All of them! I trust my instincts and intuition - always have done.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

14-12-2019, 11:01 PM

Well ST as your interested

When we had our second house, a typical 1930's 3 bed with single garage a couple of strange things happened concerning my neighbours

First one was next door Tom and Joan , lovely people. Sue and i were in our little row of shops and coming out of he local building society we saw an ambulance parked on the pavement outside Boots the chemist. As we walked past we saw Tom was on a chair being looked after buy the ambulance men. So we went in and tom asked if we could tell Joan and he as off to hospital for a checkup.

So got home and told Joan , later on same day Tom was released from hospital
Now Sue again will vouch for this, i sad to Sue tom isn't going to make it and Sue said what rubbish he was released and let go home.

Couple of days later he was back into hospital and passed away , forget what it was that he died from. Lymph glands come to mind but might be wrong
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second time was again a neighbour . I saw the nurse go into terry and Elaine's home about mid day. Later on Elaine was in the back garden so i asked if she was ok, the nurse went because she was expecting

I did admit to Sue she is going to loose the baby and that same evening she was rushed into hospital and my prediction was correct. If only it wasn't I felt terrible

How the hell did I know?????

Why does this happen to me????? i don't want need or even think about it and recently have been able to block such unwanted sudden thoughts out
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 11:16 PM

I would say you are mediumistic and intuitive and with a trusted teacher you could develop your mediumistic abilities . But of course it's not for everyone .

Very interesting

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top