Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 04:49 PM

Re: ladies with hairy chins.....

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Face it?? Some of us are old enough to remember when a lady did not wish to look like a little girl. Oh but that was downstairs
And how would you know the latest lady garden fashion?

Erm, eeeerm that's if what the lads at work said is true.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Are you just guessing the question?

Your humour cracks me up, cheers Meg.
Of course not
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 05:10 PM

Yes, since I reached the Change, I get hairs on my chin, neck & face. I pull them out all the time. The good news I no longer have hairy armpits, those now grow on my chin instead.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 05:21 PM

I’m pleased to say I haven’t come across any hairy chinned ladies in me travels, where are they all hanging out? if you’ll pardon the pun. Plunk them out as soon as they appear and they’ll eventually give up, that’s the best plan. I used to have one peculiar hair growing out of my left nipple, just the one mind you I’m not one of those men who look like a burst mattress when they open a few shirt buttons, I got a hairless chest.
Anyway this hair had beanstalk tendencies and a few days after it was plucked up it sprang again overnight, I’m sure if I stared at it for a bit I would actually see it growing, it had a life of it’s own, and grew very long and curly, ever get one of them hairs? there’s grounds for scientific study on them fellas. It eventually gave in to repeated plucking and I sort of missed it for a while, so keep plucking away because it does work after time.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes, since I reached the Change, I get hairs on my chin, neck & face. I pull them out all the time. The good news I no longer have hairy armpits, those now grow on my chin instead.
Unlike Joan Collins?
I am lead to believe, because of the numerous face lifts, that when she pulls a chin hair her lady bits move.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:01 PM

Women normally produce low levels of male hormones (androgens) but if your body makes too much of this hormone, you may have unwanted hair growth.
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am like that as well, no hairs under my armpits, none on my arms, but think my legs are getting more lol I have tweezers beside me, and often am feeling for a hair on my face while watching tv
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
talking to my old aunt few weeks ago -she stood with tweezers in hand pulling out hairs under her chin' she said if she pulls them this way they dont grow back so quick ..why do women get hairs on the chin 'but not all women 'is it our musculine side trying to show -god hope i dont need tweezers for this as i get to a certain age ...
Age? My wife is only 46 and she's been using tweezers for years. It's genetic you know. Italian women, Greek women, Arab women. Spanish women. Portugese women. Albanian women. My wife is Slovak. And they do grow back just as quick, probably quicker. It's just that pulling them out by the roots means they have to grow longer before you can see them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Marion ->
I am like that as well, no hairs under my armpits, none on my arms, but think my legs are getting more lol I have tweezers beside me, and often am feeling for a hair on my face while watching tv
I do that as well, but as my eyes are not too good now, I have a 7x magnifying mirror in the bathroom so I can see the buggers.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Women normally produce low levels of male hormones (androgens) but if your body makes too much of this hormone, you may have unwanted hair growth.
If that's the answer why have all my personal ones gone? You'd think they'd get thicker not change places to where they are on display.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top