Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 04:50 PM

Re: dog chatters..........!

When I go down the field, I see a few with their dogs and we have a chat. If the dogs are on the leads, they soon get fed up of waiting!
It was the same when I used to push a pram, people would stop you to look at the baby and chat. It took you ages to get to the shops and back!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Gorgeous dog Meg no wonder people stop and chat
I see other dog walkers sometimes and we usually say a few words but I cant stop as Poppy is not a social animal and doesnt like any other dogs.
We get now so we say our "Hi's and how are you's" from a safe distance lol
Originally Posted by Maddy ->
so lovely ---want one ....smooth and all puppyfied '''' awwwww
He is rather sweet helping with 'Rupert Bear' has made me quite broody, I would love another puppy
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 04:53 PM

There were ten in the litter, but some of them were not in the photo they were exploring in another part of the garden..Click image for larger version

Name:	4 pals.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	387

Click image for larger version

Name:	5 in a meeting.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	388

Name:	all 5.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	389

Name:	6 on a winters walk.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	390

Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 06:02 PM

Most of the people I know I only know via dog walking.. If it wasnt for the dogs I'd be a hermit!
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 07:20 PM

roxy how wonderful such a litter wow'''and boy do they grow fast '
are they your own dogs may i ask.... how many do u have ,,,,
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 10:09 PM

I made some nice doggy 'friends when I used to walk my dog around the park,if my husband was on late shift he also came,when he died everyone was sympathetic. There were a nice group of us ,we had our own 'poop 'club and met for a Christmas dinner at a hotel [ without dogs ]
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
roxy how wonderful such a litter wow'''and boy do they grow fast '
are they your own dogs may i ask.... how many do u have ,,,,
I had 4 Maddy, and 3 before that. My parents had them too but sadly they have all passed away. I now have a cross breed (first time ever) and he's a wonderful lad and he's so big, he will be my last dog and he's my best pal. We do so much together, walking, training and agility.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)

Name:	054.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	398  
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 04:36 PM

MY GOD ISNT HE A BIG BOY ... WONDERFUL AND A LOVELY FRIEND TO LOVE AND SHARE WITH ...YOU DONT NEED A WARM RUG WITH HIM ON U LOL.....my sheepdog was beautiful also had to get rid rid of her as i was pregnant .. and moving to devon at the time in a rented place .. but how i wished i kept him now ...but would love another ..maybe when all the cats are gone ....
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 06:49 PM

You dont need to wait till the cats have gone Maddy,with time & patience they will get used to a dog. I have had cats & dogs together at different times of their lives ,one time we had an older dog & a cat arrived ,via a friend, he hated cats ,but she soon showed him who was boss, when the old dog died we got a puppy,at first she disliked him,but they soon formed a close bond together, and ,a few years later a kitten walked into our house and stayed,hence dog +2 cats, there were a few upsets but after a little while they accepted each other and formed a close bond together
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Most of the people I know I only know via dog walking.. If it wasnt for the dogs I'd be a hermit!
Me too!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top