Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 02:36 PM

Re: DWP still arrogantly insisting on cuts to disabled claimants benefits.

Nom! Even though you've been cheeky today. I have been investigating things for you!
On Fb there's a group called Fightback they have advice about appeals etc. Take a look, if you're not on Fb, open an account and just keep it for looking at stuff, no need to do anything else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Nom I don't know what your problems are, and I wont ask, but my sister has a few problems and the officials told her that she would have to start claiming dole and look for work, rather than get disability benefits. She mentioned this to her doctor and asked for further pain killers, if she had to work, and the doctor told her she shouldn't work and helped her reclaim her ESA by writing a letter saying that she was unable to work. She says you should explain things to your doc and see if he can do something similar for you.
I know it is none of our business, but we all need help sometimes, and I think you should find somebody, that you trust, to discuss things discreetly with because 2 heads are always better than one. There are a few of us on here who would be happy to help, if you wanted us to.

Word for word what I told him a few posts back Twink. There must be a better way forward for him, surely.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2016, 09:25 AM

Well we won't have to worry about the DWP once we're out of the EU, at least. There won't we one.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Well we won't have to worry about the DWP once we're out of the EU, at least. There won't we one.

No matey, we'll still have the DWP (Department for Work & Pensions).
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2016, 10:11 AM

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 08:29 AM

DWP's 'fitness fot work' investigations now overturned by the courts. Yet one more example of incompetence amongst DWP staff.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b00006e9af3f0f
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 08:33 AM

malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 08:35 AM

Do you claim Disablement benefit Joe ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

25-05-2016, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Do you claim Disablement benefit Joe ?

None of your busines!!!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
None of your busines!!!
I'll take that as a yes then !

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top