Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 03:02 PM

Re: Boris

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
Do you like all members of the Communist Party UJ?
Not necessarily and not entirely, but since their principles and mine coincide I have something in common with them.

The nasty party' on the other hand have no principles other than money and/or rank. They can't see beyond the £ signs in their eyes and if you happen to be unfortunate enough to have less money or rank than them, they look down their noses at you.
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 03:28 PM

The vast majority of EU Countries suffered greatly under Hitler, we didn't, he never invaded us, we never lived under that reign of terror.

The Channel Islands were invaded by the Germans and they consider themselves to be British, they too suffered "Knocks at the door" numerous people from the Channel Islands were arrested and deported by the Germans, so yes British territory was invaded by the Germans, although not the mainland.
The mainland suffered very heavy bombing and whether its a German bomb knocking at your door or a Hand its just as terrorising
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is a world of difference between being bombed and and having the knock on the door and being taken away and gassed to death, especially if it a baby or a toddler.

The difference is not forgotten by many who lived under that rule.

I would not be alive, never even conceived, simply because my Dad would have been killed by them.

To be accused of being a Hitler is not something that I, or any other Enforcement Officer welcomes.

I can totally understand their position.

I would be out to get him as well.

We need to get out of the EU ASAP, getting out and committing suicide at the same time is not a good idea.

Tone down the language, leave on the best possible terms.
Theres NO differance whats so ever , Bombs dropped on English homes killed Babies and Children ,Parents ,Grandparents ......Death is Death ,

Everyone suffered !
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 03:44 PM

Hi

Well UJ, I happen to be spending a lot of time in Eastern Europe at the moment, much against my will, but such is life.

I have posted photos of the disparity between the Party Members and the ordinary workers.

They absolutely hate the Communists and their rigid control of the average worker and will never go back to that system.

A job and a house for life, but you have absolutely no choice about the job, or the house, it could be 200 miles away, no friends, no family, no support.

You had to have your card, stamped every month to access medical care and any benefits.

If you wanted a decent house or flat, you had to join the Communist Party and get your card stamped with the local meetings.

No choice at all in Elections, vote Communist or have nothing.

No free speech, no free press, all state controlled.

You could not move jobs, or house without permission.

You could not even get a car unless you were on the list, as a Party Member, took years to get one, and the one you were allowed to buy was totally dependant on your status as a Communist Party member.

If that is what you want, if that is your vision of equality and fairness, fine by me.

Each to their own.

It isn't mine, and I will fight against Dictatorships, whoever imposes them.

Who is controlling many parts of Eastern Europe now?

The Oligarchs, the Ex Stasi, KGB, GRU thugs who rose to the top.

AKA the Scargills of this world, living in absolute comfort and no regard at all for the workers.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2016, 11:53 PM

Hi

I used to have a sneaking regard for him.

Unconventional , told it how it was , a great manager, delivered the Olympics on time and on budget.

Unfortunately he has now lost the plot.
I've been thinking along similar lines, too.
I used to think he was quite shrewd & capable, beneath the buffoon image he projects.
Since he joined the Leave Campaign, he seems to have lost the plot big time.
His image of a genial buffoon seems to have morphed into gibbering idiot mode.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 06:40 AM

Hi

Alan Sugar has now had a go at Boris, saying that he has lost the plot.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 09:11 AM

Hi

There are two campaigns going in or out and that is what both sides are doing.

If you mind's made up as my one is what either side says makes no difference.

If anyone who is undecided votes to stay in because they don't like Boris and visa versa they are morons.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
There are two campaigns going in or out and that is what both sides are doing.

If you mind's made up as my one is what either side says makes no difference.

If anyone who is undecided votes to stay in because they don't like Boris and visa versa they are morons.
I agree with you , its not who you like which decides your vote ,,
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 05:04 PM

Hi

Well that makes all the difference!

S'ralan is interested in one thing only: money. In the EU he can obtain a much cheaper work force from East Europe and no doubt receives 'inducements' from either the EU or the government, or both.

As for Boris, I trust him far more than C Moron. I don't really care what he says about the EU and Hitler, as long as he is supporting the OUT campaign.

Actually, I can see a connection between Hitler, the EU and Merkel, in that they are all in favour of a European superstate... with Germany in charge, of course.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well that makes all the difference!

S'ralan is interested in one thing only: money. In the EU he can obtain a much cheaper work force from East Europe and no doubt receives 'inducements' from either the EU or the government, or both.

Actually, I can see a connection between Hitler, the EU and Merkel, in that they are all in favour of a European superstate... with Germany in charge, of course.
I agree with both those statements JBR. The companies shouting loudest to stay in Europe are those who do most of their business with the EU and can't be bothered to look elsewhere and are subsidised to a certain extent. It's small to medium size companies who take the hit from the EU.

As for Boris's statement mentioning Hitler, any half wit could see what he meant, but it was taken out of context and blown up into something out of all proportion to what it was, by the press and the remain brigade. I think most of the public understood perfectly well what he was saying.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top