Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:52 PM

Re: Telepathy

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Of course I do. It’s called the 6th sense.
Most people don’t use it so don’t believe in it either but it exists
Animals still use it. It’s their natural intuition
I believe that too Bratti
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I believe that too Bratti
I know you do!

Just kidding
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I’m heading for bed ( long week ) but just saw your ghost comment and whilst I’d like to think I’m a logical level headed non religious ordinary guy , having lived with a ghost some 8 years or so ... daughters , friends etc many many times witnessing occurrences ( I could write a book about the sightings /happenings) I’d just like to say before this I too would have said no such things as ghosts .... today however I KNOW SOMETHING EXISTS and for want of a better word il call her a ghost and she was very very real

Marmaduke, I don't doubt you at all.
I have said before on this forum, the 'doubters' and 'disbelievers' are the people who have had no personal experience.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Of course I do. It’s called the 6th sense.
Most people don’t use it so don’t believe in it either but it exists
Animals still use it. It’s their natural intuition

I agree Bratti, and I said much the same on page 2.
The animals have to find other ways to communicate, so that is proof it is possible.

I do believe we have lost much of our original instincts because of the technical, material world we now live in.

If computers, smartphones, writing ability, speech etc were all forbidden long enough, other ways of communicating would eventually come back.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:03 AM

I agree that animals still use it, I'm sure my cats do.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:07 AM

Much like school kids...
Unless you have your wits about you!
They hunt in packs
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Much like school kids...
Unless you have your wits about you!
They hunt in packs
I can only think back to when I was a school kid and yes, I know what you mean.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:30 AM

This is now getting interesting. Of course, we have it, we must have had it before speech. I actually did a test on this a few years back, there was one person that I got everything right on what he was viewing in a separate room!!! The class actually called me a witch!!!!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree that animals still use it, I'm sure my cats do.
Cats are experts at telepathy!

We are all born able to do it - just as we are all born with a 6th sense but, as the saying goes, if you don't use it - you lose it!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2019, 09:27 AM

My cat saw a ghost once...I told the story here before she really did see it and she allerted me to it too...I couldn't see it but I felt it...it was there.

I once had the urge to ring a pal....it seemed really urgent to me that I must ring her right away when she answered she was in the hospital and had just been told her husband was near death....he had always wanted to die at home but the hospital would not discharge him or organise an ambulance to take him home.....I listened to her as she cried and we talked it through...in the end she bundled him into a wheelchair got him into her car and he died at home surrounded by his family later that night. She still talks about me calling her just when she needed the strength to see it through.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top