Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:38 PM

Why don't some people............

...........UNDERSTAND

I have been feeling quite unwell this past two days and my Afib has been giving me quite some gyp. I've muddled on through and gone to work but I really do feel quite unwell and very tired. Because I feel unwell it's caused me to have really bad anxiety attacks

I had arranged to go the gym with one of my friends tonight and I have rang her and told her I can't go feeling like I do and she is giving me a hard time about me not going. For some reason she is taking it personal that it's something to do with her. I've had this problem with this friend before and I'm fed up of it. Why do some people have to make it all about them!!!!

I always understand if any of my friends have to cancel things at last minute, chit happens.

sorry for sounding off but thanks for listening, I needed to get that off my fingers and bash the keys on my keyboard
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:46 PM

Re: Why don't some people............

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
...........UNDERSTAND

I have been feeling quite unwell this past two days and my Afib has been giving me quite some gyp. I've muddled on through and gone to work but I really do feel quite unwell and very tired. Because I feel unwell it's caused me to have really bad anxiety attacks

I had arranged to go the gym with one of my friends tonight and I have rang her and told her I can't go feeling like I do and she is giving me a hard time about me not going. For some reason she is taking it personal that it's something to do with her. I've had this problem with this friend before and I'm fed up of it. Why do some people have to make it all about them!!!!

I always understand if any of my friends have to cancel things at last minute, chit happens.

sorry for sounding off but thanks for listening, I needed to get that off my fingers and bash the keys on my keyboard

When I went into atrial fibrillation I was hospitalised, is yours under control?

Not making it about me but atrial fibrillation is ,can be dangerous.

Some people don’t think like you LQ, everyone thinks differently, you are an empath, not everyone is, my son and I were having a conversation about this today, everyone’s pattern of thought is different.

I do hope you feel better soon and please tell me all is well with the doctors about your atrial fibrillation?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:47 PM

Have you thought about making a little effigy of your friend and sticking pins in it?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
When I went into atrial fibrillation I was hospitalised, is yours under control?

Not making it about me but atrial fibrillation is ,can be dangerous.

Some people don’t think like you LQ, everyone thinks differently, you are an empath, not everyone is, my son and I were having a conversation about this today, everyone’s pattern of thought is different.

I do hope you feel better soon and please tell me all is well with the doctors about your atrial fibrillation?
I am on medication for my AF and to be honest since I've been on the Bisoprolol my palpitations have been under control so I don't know why this is happening now, I plan on ringing the doctor tomorrow because it's been 2 days now where it's kicked off. I've taken my BP and it's slightly high but I've had it much higher in the past. I really think my anxiety is making me feel worse than I did, I think I'm panicking and making myself worse, I really do need to calm down. I'm going to take a soak in the bath and try calm myself down, my friend didn't make things any better *sigh*
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

27-07-2021, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Have you thought about making a little effigy of your friend and sticking pins in it?
ohhhhhhhhhh thank you for that, that literally made me laugh out loud, just what the doctor ordered

How to go from feeling like crying to laughter in seconds, just see a comment on OFF
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 06:58 PM

I am on medication for my AF and to be honest since I've been on the Bisoprolol my palpitations have been under control so I don't know why this is happening now, I plan on ringing the doctor tomorrow because it's been 2 days now where it's kicked off. I've taken my BP and it's slightly high but I've had it much higher in the past. I really think my anxiety is making me feel worse than I did, I think I'm panicking and making myself worse, I really do need to calm down. I'm going to take a soak in the bath and try calm myself down, my friend didn't make things any better *sigh*

LQ atrial fibrillation is not the same as palpitations, as far as I know,I’m also on Bisoprolol , it’s a beta blocker I believe, anxiety will make or even bring palpitations on, that’s what my consultant told me.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:01 PM

I find many people take things personally, because they only think of things from their own perspective. They can't think of things from the other person's point of view. Look after yourself LQ, and make sure you are ok. Your true friends will still be there for you.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:01 PM

LQ, At first, l thought you were talking about your little dog as l have never heard of Afib.

Then when you explained, l realised it was a condition, you suffer with.
It doesn’t seem fair, or understanding of your friend not to be more sympathetic.
You don’t need any more stress at this time.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:02 PM

...........UNDERSTAND

I'm sorry that you are unwell - I hope you are improving.
I don't know about your friend or should that be "friend". Some people are just like that I suppose.
Hang in there - there are better, nicer people!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2021, 07:03 PM

I don't know what to do about your silly friend Lion Queen but here's a nice big fat cuddle for you

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top