Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 03:37 PM

Re: Pictures or videos or both?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Now that's what I'm talking about
Google him, Foxy. He has some superb pictures.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by harbal ->
nonsense, rs, when someone has the plague, jumping on their back is the last thing anyone would do.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Nothing wrong with just taking photos and if your satisfied with photos stuck in a draw then thats fine .I do the same but not being stuck in a rut without finding out other forms of photography.
Personally at ther moment I like to see life as when I made the video. Then not just one fixed view but what else is about and the sounds associated with it. The overwritten ones I post with music are just video edited copies of the original with the sound track.

So why not me a little more adventurous and have a go, you never know you might get a lot of pleasure and enjoyment from making a video. You don't know until you try.
Seems to me there is too much negativity without trying first
When you have got as many hobbies as me realspeed I would be spreading myself too thinly. I'm quite happy with the hobbies I've got and enhance them with the odd photo. I could add fishing, stamp collecting, building models of the Taj Mahal, and renovating old vehicles, but I can't really be arsed and Mrs Fox wants the lounge decorating after I've finished making the bed, cooking dinner, and washing the pots....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2021, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Google him, Foxy. He has some superb pictures.
Cheers Longdogs, I'll have a look....
You might like to google Suzanne Ballivet - French artist...

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top