Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 02:55 PM

Re: TALK TALK breaking news

You lot are lucky! I haven't been able to get into my e mails for over 2 weeks because I can't remember my password and the "my Account" section has been closed since the cyber attack, so I can't change it. As I am the only person who has access to my Pc I just leave password on "remember me" so i don't have to type it in everyday. They seem to have blocked the memory procedure so I now cant do anything. Anyone want to place a bet on me haveing a million spam e mails when it returns?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
You lot are lucky! I haven't been able to get into my e mails for over 2 weeks because I can't remember my password and the "my Account" section has been closed since the cyber attack, so I can't change it. As I am the only person who has access to my Pc I just leave password on "remember me" so i don't have to type it in everyday. They seem to have blocked the memory procedure so I now cant do anything. Anyone want to place a bet on me haveing a million spam e mails when it returns?
If you're running windows, your password may be visible via Control Panel/Credential Manager .....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 04:13 PM

Thanks Omah, but can't find anything
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2015, 06:32 PM

I've decided not to worry about it all. It's probably safer being with Talk Talk now than anyone else.
Hope I didn't speak too soon!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

10-11-2015, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I've decided not to worry about it all. It's probably safer being with Talk Talk now than anyone else.
Hope I didn't speak too soon!
Hi Tessa, you may not get your passwords or bank details stolen, but don't hold you breath for customer service. When you have normal problems the customer service team are very polite, but not knowledgeable. I the last 2 weeks I have been unable to get or send any e mails, because my password was held in memory and I am unable to change it. I have phoned 6 times and been given 4 lies, in answer to my enquiry.... confirmed by the managers of the customer service teams. They have offered a reduction on my bill ( about £9 a month) for the next 12 months, in compensation..... but little point if I am unable to use any of their services. I said I would like to move to another broadband supplier, but I can't do that until I can change my e mail password... which I can't because they haven't got the system up and running yet. They have posted an update today, saying that most customers can now use "My Account" and can now alter their passwords....but not me! Has anyone else had this many problems with talk talk or are they holding a personal vendetta against me.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top