Join for free
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 04:02 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Someone playing cops and robbers in here?
I'll rob last place, and no one to stop me.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 04:47 AM

Too right,RN! You cop hold of last place and you KEEP it,y'little tinker!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Someone playing cops and robbers in here?
I'll rob last place, and no one to stop me.
We have you on camera RN, you had your Ronnie Reagan mask on back to front so we know who you are. The FBI will be round later to shower you with a million bullets (without reloading) and every single one will miss, apart from the last one which will injure your shoulder - but you will soon forget about it when you are hanging off the parking lot ledge by your little finger.....

Am I watching too many films?

Anyway, I'm last!!!!!!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 12:59 PM

I am last - so there!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 02:15 PM

Afternoon Judd fans, both here and abroad.

I'm here to brighten up your humdrum and tawdry lives once more by gracing you all with my presence. It's okay, no need to thank me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Afternoon Judd fans, both here and abroad.

I'm here to brighten up your humdrum and tawdry lives once more by gracing you all with my presence. It's okay, no need to thank me.
You are full of the joys of Spring.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 03:11 PM

Ah... the first cuckoo has arrived.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

17-02-2019, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Ah... the first cuckoo has arrived.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We have you on camera RN, you had your Ronnie Reagan mask on back to front so we know who you are. The FBI will be round later to shower you with a million bullets (without reloading) and every single one will miss, apart from the last one which will injure your shoulder - but you will soon forget about it when you are hanging off the parking lot ledge by your little finger.....

Am I watching too many films?

Anyway, I'm last!!!!!!!
Wonderful crime drama, LD, but you never said who rescued the fair maiden from the ledge? Obviously I was saved, and after all, what's a small bullet hole in the shoulder, when I've been pushing you men out the door with that same shoulder for a year now. Tough broad, I am.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

17-02-2019, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Wonderful crime drama, LD, but you never said who rescued the fair maiden from the ledge? Obviously I was saved, and after all, what's a small bullet hole in the shoulder, when I've been pushing you men out the door with that same shoulder for a year now. Tough broad, I am.
Well that's the second of the three stooges to arrive, just waiting for number three. I notice that she's logged in so it's only a matter of time before she slithers in here.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top