Join for free
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 11:28 AM

Grrrrrr internets off again :(

Im getting fed up to the back teeth with this internet. Its off again I've had to credit up my internet dongle again but that only gives me a 2g signal so its incredibly slow and I cant do my favourite things like facebook games, upload & post pics, skype, watch tv All I can manage is graphics free things & my msn. Am off to the surgery soon then to Cardigan to the bank so maybe i'll take my notebook too and sit by the bay and plough my pineapples lol
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2010, 12:45 PM

Re: Grrrrrr internets off again :(

Hope you get your web back soon Cassie - I'm lost if mine ever goes down!

Good luck with the surgery too.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2010, 09:58 AM

I know the feeling Cassie. My internet went down at the beginning of the week and all I got from BT was the usual - sorry and all that etc! A load of nonsense. I've asked for a rebate!

I play the games as well on Facebook but they freeze up on me and it is a bother getting off them when that happens!!

Hope you are up and running soon and surgery goes well for you.

Take care.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2010, 10:45 PM

Hope you're back up soon.......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2010, 11:37 AM

Fingers crossed it won't be long now....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2010, 01:41 PM

I finally got my slow connection sorted out. I watch a lot of streaming tutorials online and my connection was so poor it would stop and buffer every 3-4 seconds. That's horrible. Now I can watch all the way through uninterupted. I went from 87kb/sec to 1300kb/sec. That's a drastic improvement.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2010, 08:35 PM

Oh I forgot i'd written this hehehehe!! It was actually the isp who had probs and after topping up my dongle it came back on!! Typical lol
Its all tickety boo now... till the next time

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top