Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 08:52 PM

Re: Back engineered Alien Technology

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Where did I say that you firmly believe it.. ? ....I'm gently weeping into a tissue now because of the ferocity of your post....
I doubt that..

All I'm saying Rehab, is if you don't believe any of it and don't have an open mind, don't wish to discuss in a sensible fashion, then simply butt out of the thread instead of taking the pee.
Comprehend?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:10 PM

Just in case you missed it, I think back engineering of a mythical space aircraft is nonsense. Ok?
Let me put it this way...you are a caveman..when out hunting you find a microwave oven..an object so far advanced you don't understand how it works....with me so far? How the hell does a caveman back engineer that? If we are to believe the conspiracy how do you back engineer a flying saucer?
This nonsense its the same as those people and Swiss restaurant owners who claim that humans could not have built Stonehenge, or the pyramids in Egypt and Central America..it's impossible they say. That's not having an open mind..that's having an hole in it
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:17 PM

I'm with you on part of what you say.

If you were able to go back in time 150 years and show someone a simple pocket calculator, they would be unable to back engineer. Even the batteries / power source as it's so far ahead. They would just not have a clue.

However, the possible findings (on alleged et craft) could give you ideas, lead in a new direction of thought, which you may never have had before?

So, some things may not be directly back engineered, but the seed was planted?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:20 PM

Hi

We have linear development, then from time to time we have those who make great leaps.

Copernicus, Michelangelo. Leonardo Da Vinci, Einstein.

I am a plodding scientist, never be one of the greats.

We do however have some amazing people alive today who can do great things, even without formal qualifications.

One of my fishing team has no formal qualifications at all, but he has built the new Mercedes F1 gearbox.

A triumph of common sense .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:30 PM

Wow, a scientist as well?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

24-02-2017, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Wow, a scientist as well?
And there you go again.

You just can't help but to take the pi$$ can you?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

24-02-2017, 09:39 PM

It's conspiracy night here on the forum or maybe Jackanory time ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No

It is down to natural progression and some brilliant minds.
Agreed.

If it was Area 51, the Americans would have invented everything since 1950.

They didn't. We were the most inventive people in those few decades.

And we gave away all our inventions to the Americans!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

24-02-2017, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Agreed.

If it was Area 51, the Americans would have invented everything since 1950.

They didn't. We were the most inventive people in those few decades.

And we gave away all our inventions to the Americans!
Lets put it another way JB.

Let's say Roswell DID happen (and others) and some countries have recovered alien craft. Do you really think they'd admit it?. Or, do you think they'd keep it all secret and attempt to back engineer for their own ends?
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So,

Does anyone think that some of the technology we have now is a result of back engineered alien tech?

Some seem to think that technology advanced at an abnormally fast rate in the 50's and 60's - after the alleged Roswell crash.

Edit;

Sorry, could a Mod move this to the Technology thread?
I believe Roswell happened.

I used to read a lot about it when I was younger. They allege one of the first things that was borrowed from the spacecraft was the transistor and that certainly opened up a whole new world, didn't it?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top