Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:14 PM

Re: Back engineered Alien Technology

Here we go...having blown holes in your fairytale of reverse engineering which you are unable to counter, you revert to name calling and a straw argument. Admit it sunshine, you are incapable of holding or participating in a debate. It was your thread, you failed to hold your own or counter my response when challenged about your supposition. Therefore you went into spoiled brat mode by making accusations that have no relevance to your thread.
I leave the playground victorious.. you lose! And because I can I will put in a smiley smirk.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Here we go...having blown holes in your fairytale of reverse engineering which you are unable to counter, you revert to name calling and a straw argument. Admit it sunshine, you are incapable of holding or participating in a debate. It was your thread, you failed to hold your own or counter my response when challenged about your supposition. Therefore you went into spoiled brat mode by making accusations that have no relevance to your thread.
I leave the playground victorious.. you lose! And because I can I will put in a smiley smirk.
Would you close the gate on your way out.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:28 PM

I hope these are fake playgrounds.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:33 PM

You've dissed nothing big man!

Where is your decisive proof we didn't?
Did my post touch a nerve about being a Walt?

Anyway, I've heard nothing about Unicorns in Brum as yet.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:35 PM

I think you will find its the onus of the claimant to prove his argument
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:59 PM

I think you will find its the onus of the claimant to prove his argument
I've claimed nothing though.
I just put the question forward. I've not said which side of the fence I'm on, I maybe just standing on it. But, you just take the pi$$ and condemn anyway.
Says something about your personality doesn't it saddo!

I see nothing wrong with having an open mind on these matters.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

26-02-2017, 10:19 PM

More abuse?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

26-02-2017, 10:24 PM

More abuse?
Listen matey,

I'm bowing out of this thread - life's too short.
There is simply no point when you are trolling around and taking the pi$$.

So, there you go.
Sit back in your armchair Len, break your arm patting yourself on the back in the "thought" that you're a WINNER!!!

Catch you later big man!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2017, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Many people have come forward Pummy, but then the disinformation and discrediting starts. It's a very easy thing to discredit .......
Take Bob Lazar for example.....
Dead right, Fender.
Very easy to discredit somebody who spruiks crap (and makes money out of the gullible).

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/spruik

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top