Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 11:03 AM

Re: What movie made you cry

Originally Posted by summer ->
Gosh loads, I cry reading books too.
Same here & books too. I even cry when watching cartoons, specially Toy Story 3, when Bonnie is given the toys at the end.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Same here & books too. I even cry when watching cartoons, specially Toy Story 3, when Bonnie is given the toys at the end.
The end of A thousand splendid suns.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 12:25 PM

Watership Down.....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 01:04 PM

Ah let me see, it was called “Expendables 3” all about geriatric super heroes, Stallone, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, and Arnold whatshisname, it came out in 2014 and it was the last film I cried at, it was so bad I went to see the cinema manager to demand my money back, he refused and I cried like a baby until he took pity on me and refunded my cash.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 01:28 PM

The end of It's a Wonderful Life when the whole town rallies round George Bailey to help him out of a financial scandal caused by his enemy Potter who stole George's latest payment to the bank.

"No man is a failure who has friends"

Here it is - you'd have to be made of stone not to be touched by this.

eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 03:35 PM

Loads of films make me cry, as well as passionate crowd scenes, lots of different music and TV stuff too. Some weepie films for me include Dumbo "Baby of Mine" scene, War Horse, The Green Mile Fred Astaire clip, and stacks more I can't remember at the moment. I'm a terrible cryer. I agree about the final scene of Billy Elliott, that also got me going.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I do not mind admitting the film Somewhere In Time made me cry.
That's one of my husband's favourite films. it makes him well up too, plus the wonderful music of course.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 03:57 PM

The first film that made me cry was Bambi, when his mother was shot ..... I wasn't alone as most of the cinema audience had their hankies out too ...

War Horse was another where I had to try hard to hold back the tears.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 04:42 PM

The film of my first wedding.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2018, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The first film that made me cry was Bambi, when his mother was shot ..... I wasn't alone as most of the cinema audience had their hankies out too ...

War Horse was another where I had to try hard to hold back the tears.
I took my first girlfriend to see Bambi when I was 13. I had to appear all grown up but was struggling to keepthe tears at bay.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top